Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League

Chandan

Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League  

1. 1.

Not that I claim to be any sort of an expert' date=' nevertheless, let me ask you this. What's better? Being a phasssst expert or [b']pimping for the trundlers?:winky:
:hysterical::hysterical: Selection of wicket takers is not a problem with me , but once they are exposed that they are nowhere near good enough to be an intl material they should be discarded.
Not that I claim to be any sort of an expert' date=' nevertheless, let me ask you this. What's better? Being a phasssst expert or pimping for the trundlers?:winky:[/quote'] No just wait and watch during match how they go rather than just Hyping everybody every day... frankly i dont care whther its Trundler or pissssst bolers if they performed well in Domestic games they have to get a chance... if the same people who you support didnt performed well even pisssssssst expert wont be better :giggle:

i still think in sub continent u need to select bowlers on potential,talent not stats cos well see england vs pak match all bowlers bowling in 120's! its hard place for fast bowlers.. and trust me pace does help just look at diff between yadav and vinay in perth unless ur experienced and skillfull like zaheer u need bit of pace