England tour of India - Oct 14 - Oct 29, 2011

1983-2011

England tour of India - Oct 14 - Oct 29, 2011  

1. 1.

England have Bresnan' date=' Dernbach, Finn, Meaker, Woakes all capable of hitting 90mph+, we have PK, Vk, Aravind all capable of hitting 80 mph+[/quote'] PK can sustain but what is this picking Vinay and Aravind. This apparent that they will not sustain in international cricket. Whats is the vision and thinking behind these selections? Aravind is already an old man with no talent.
Cheeka says Rahul Sharma and Aravind have been picked as they did well in IPL. Why not pick Valthaty and rayudu using the same logic? Not too long the same Cheeka had said doing well only in the IPL isn't good enough for one to be picked in the national side.
Answer is simple they are bowlers.We are reaching the stage of desperation when it comes to bowling ,thats why every bowler is getting a go.
Yes and i seriously hope it's none of Vinay or Aravind. But I think Aravind may get a chance as he's a left armer. :((
Umesh Yadav and Varun were definitely ahead of Arvind till now and VK 's has disappointed all ..even PK is only a good bowler with the new Ball so it makes sense to try out Umesh and Varun. though i do feel Umesh and Varun will ahve to fight it out as playing internation debut matches( i know umesh has lready played his debut match) on indian tracks is waiting to be thrashed...even bresnan and company will also be thrashed by rahane kohli parthiv and company...but we need to PERSIST with the same fast bowlers bcos they have the QUALITY.. we need to persist with UMESH and VARUN and I can bet they will be successfull in Australia and will be lethal along with ISHANT and ZAK. Sreesanth may also go to Australia. our first 3 pacers are ZAK ISHANT and SREESANTH (sree is not ideal for 1 days n t 20"s)..if v groom varun and Umesh we will have quality pacers atleast in Australia. Arvidn is 130K bowler at his peak now as he is 22 YRS OLD( CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG)..OCCASIONALLY GOING TO 135k.. So i would say he needs to improve further and his pace is not international class. i will be delighted if he bowls faster than 135K though..he is only selected as we do not have a left arm pacer..RP is Fat and ZAK is Unfit and nehra too so Arvind is selected.
Umesh Yadav and Varun were definitely ahead of Arvind till now and VK 's has disappointed all ..even PK is only a good bowler with the new Ball so it makes sense to try out Umesh and Varun. though i do feel Umesh and Varun will ahve to fight it out as playing internation debut matches( i know umesh has lready played his debut match) on indian tracks is waiting to be thrashed...even bresnan and company will also be thrashed by rahane kohli parthiv and company...but we need to PERSIST with the same fast bowlers bcos they have the QUALITY.. we need to persist with UMESH and VARUN and I can bet they will be successfull in Australia and will be lethal along with ISHANT and ZAK. Sreesanth may also go to Australia. our first 3 pacers are ZAK ISHANT and SREESANTH (sree is not ideal for 1 days n t 20"s)..if v groom varun and Umesh we will have quality pacers atleast in Australia. Arvidn is 130K bowler at his peak now as he is 22 YRS OLD( CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG)..OCCASIONALLY GOING TO 135k.. So i would say he needs to improve further and his pace is not international class. i will be delighted if he bowls faster than 135K though..he is only selected as we do not have a left arm pacer..RP is Fat and ZAK is Unfit and nehra too so Arvind is selected.
He's nearing 30. And he reminds me a lot of that West Indian bowler Ian Bradshaw. Similar actions and the faster delivery is their surprise weapons.