England tour of India - Oct 14 - Oct 29, 2011

1983-2011

England tour of India - Oct 14 - Oct 29, 2011  

1. 1.

The selectors are idiots. They are answerable and accountable to nobody and pick random players based on whims without any strategy. Stupidly thought that after the hammering in Eng that some heads might come out of the sand. There is a strong smell of mediocrity about this squad. Fully expecting Eng to win, only question is by how much.

Inida is following the path of England in selection,Picking up bits and pieces players , lol, when England sucked they followed the stratergy Srikant and company are following now.V Kumar reminds me of one of the trundlers who played for England then lol, atleast the so said English players were supposedly alrounders,V Kumar, Praveen r very limited players, although PKumar has been moderatley succesfull I dont know of any good team might have him in the team as a bowler along maybe if he averaged 40 with bat,Gony, Tyagi, Dinda, Fallah?? Suchindar??Ishwar Chaudhury?selectors seem to have no eye for talent or direction.

Let's jst not criticize selectors ..they hav done a good job by picking Umesh n Varun and setting an example that they Do value Pace as well...now I hope Dhoni grooms these guys.. I hear meaker n finn are both 94mph bowlers ...though I know they wl not get high degree of sucess on indian tracks in T20 and one days but in 5 days ..mthey will always be deadly.. On ausie tracks they will be demons and with this 2 new ball rule - I feel even a One day becomes a fast bowler friendly...as the oldest ball will be 25 year old Ball and the Balls will remain new for at least first 20 Overs...Guys Like PK can really benefit as he cAn finish off his quote with the new ball itself and even try from the other end. I just hope that Umesh and Varun create a Good Impression and get selected for remaining 1 days as well...I feel our freindly Sreesanth may also get a Look in Later.

There's a strong Karnataka lobby working non-stop to include mediocre bowlers in the Indian team..Aravind in another one in that line. More to follow..like Bhalchandra Akhil etc. This is the curse (shraap) of Shri Shri 108 Venkatesh Prasad Maharaj Prasanna.. He was removed as the bowling coach. So he cursed the Indian team with pedestrian, slow medium pace trundlers.. The curse is so strong, these new trundlers are not even good at line & length bowling..

There's a strong Karnataka lobby working non-stop to include mediocre bowlers in the Indian team..Aravind in another one in that line. More to follow..like Bhalchandra Akhil etc. This is the curse (shraap) of Shri Shri 108 Venkatesh Prasad Maharaj Prasanna.. He was removed as the bowling coach. So he cursed the Indian team with pedestrian, slow medium pace trundlers.. The curse is so strong, these new trundlers are not even good at line & length bowling..
Don't understand what they saw in Aravind? I think want to try every trundler we have in domestic cricket. They are making aira-gaira-natthu-khaira an Indian player and an IPL auction candidate. Anirudh will soon be there, maybe soon playing T20 against England after 1 good innings in challengers.
Don't understand what they saw in Aravind? I think want to try every trundler we have in domestic cricket. They are making aira-gaira-natthu-khaira an Indian player and an IPL auction candidate. Anirudh will soon be there' date=' maybe soon playing T20 against England after 1 good innings in challengers.[/quote'] who is a better bet out of the two varun or umesh n why
who is a better bet out of the two varun or umesh n why
both have different approach, but Varun has better approach which close to the stumps especially for test matches where he can get movement both ways with upright seam. Umesh Yadav has better yorkers and can work on his yorkers like Malinga. I have suggested him to do this via his Twitter.

A news channel reporting of a serious faceoff between MSD and Amarnath in yday's selection meeting. MSD was backing Bhajji, RPS and Nehra, Amarnath was dead against it and told MSD to tone down his requests considering the disastrous Eng tour, that bthe team needed new faces and that the selectors wanted youngsters. MSD then gave up and asked the selectors to chose whoever they wanted to pick! Also Jimmy Paji told MSD you have played Clt20,now you have to play in the Eng ODIs as well. Not sure how true the story is, but looks like Jimmy Paaji is on a mission. Won't be surprised to see the Amarnath-MSD tussle taking new turns in the future.