Champions League 2011

Andy

as i expected in post 286, bayern-chelsea final... chelsea will win 2-1 on extra time....bayern will miss alaba,gustavo nd badstuber, 3 most important players in the team, chelsea will score goals in the final.... this guy alaba is a real gem , sad to see him not playing in the finals talking about the the game yesterday, bayern were the better side till 90 minutes, it appeared as if bayern were the home side , they were never troubled, even after 2-0 down, very composed team, very confident , a perfect football team, only english clubs can beat bayern... hope to see a great final!!

as i expected in post 286, bayern-chelsea final... chelsea will win 2-1 on extra time....bayern will miss alaba,gustavo nd badstuber, 3 most important players in the team, chelsea will score goals in the final.... this guy alaba is a real gem , sad to see him not playing in the finals talking about the the game yesterday, bayern were the better side till 90 minutes, it appeared as if bayern were the home side , they were never troubled, even after 2-0 down, very composed team, very confident , a perfect football team, only english clubs can beat bayern... hope to see a great final!!
More important than Gomez, Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger, Lam and Neuer?

What about Terry,Ivanovic, Ramires and Meireles??? They will be missing it too.... Bayern are very strong side. I was expecting them and Barca in the finals. No chance for Chelsea to keep on with dream run. Its nothing but miracle that best team on the day just kept on loosing against chelsea in home/away game in semis.... Lightening has allready struck twice on same spot but for it to strike third time is allmost next to impossible...

More important than Gomez' date=' Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger, Lam and Neuer?[/quote'] dont go by the names, go by the way they played in both the legs in the semis, these 3 are pivotal to bayerns defensive records, trust me, chelsea will fancy themselves to core goals in the finals, even bayern would

What about Terry' date='Ivanovic, Ramires and Meireles??? They will be missing it too.... Bayern are very strong side. I was expecting them and Barca in the finals. No chance for Chelsea to keep on with dream run. Its nothing but miracle that best team on the day just kept on loosing against chelsea in home/away game in semis.... Lightening has allready struck twice on same spot but for it to strike third time is allmost next to impossible...[/quote'] jt not playing is a blessing in disguise.. meireles nd ramirez are the biggest loss... donno why people are saying the best team barca on the day lost, they were not the best team, chelsea defended with utmost ease in the 2nd half, the most easiest half a team can play with 10 men....barca alway will be the better side in any game, its just how the opponent fare in dealing with them, chelsea did quiet well nd yeah chelsea went to the finals winning 3-2 on agg. not via away goals, so i think chelsea were the better side

would not say they were the better side, given Barca had the better chances and Chelsea more than a big slice of luck but Barca were not great, and yes youre right did not trouble the Chelsea defence as much as youd expect. Agree about Bayern missing their defenders- Rafinha will play RB and he is not great defensively...Tomyshuk will probably play CB, and he is a def mid... with Van Buyten and Breno both out too .. Gustavo is a real workhorse in midfield, will be missed... Chelsea will fancy their chances to score goals..equally though Ramires is a big loss. Luiz and cahill should be good enough pairing. Bosingwa at RB again, can be iffy..I guess Mueller will play so Bayern will have some quality going forward still...should be exciting

dont go by the names' date=' go by the way they played in both the legs in the semis, these 3 are pivotal to bayerns defensive records, trust me, chelsea will fancy themselves to core goals in the finals, even bayern would[/quote'] I totally agree with you that they played very well and are pretty important. However, they are not the 3 most important. If pushed i would say Schweinsteiger (when fully fit), Robben and Ribery are. I work with a Bayern fan and asked him who he thought their 3 most important players were, he said Robben, Ribery and Gomez.