NKP Salve Challenger Trophy, 2011 : Teams announced (Oct10-13)

saneindian

looks like yusuf is pushing jaddu for the spinning all rounders spot again :haha: 4 wkts in the game! so far this tourney has sucked big time.... only mukund's performance has been consistent and noticeable. All the rest have been below par btw, how was s narwal's bowling?? any potential or is he another useless trundler

looks like yusuf is pushing jaddu for the spinning all rounders spot again :haha: 4 wkts in the game! so far this tourney has sucked big time.... only mukund's performance has been consistent and noticeable. All the rest have been below par btw, how was s narwal's bowling?? any potential or is he another useless trundler
He makes Kooomar look like Marshall.
Las match also he bowled well..But his batting worries fans like me.. Needs to fine-tune his batting, before the time runs out of him..

Saw highlights n end of the match...mithun looks the better of two and ysterday sanghwan was a bit ok specially when he got gambhir but over all no Pacer has Impressed neither yesterday nor today. Why is Nachim not playing. It looks Yadav is Way Ahead of all these Trundlers ....that's what I can see, I hope dhoni plays him in the eleven on 14th. I hope yadav gets a chance ahead of Arvind and gets a place in the eleven as I do not want to see a Trundler pace attack of VK,PK and Arvind...KP will bat from the middle of pitch and there wud be series of Sixes.......

Sumit Narwal ....oooh he is a special Trundler ...why special he only bowls under 122K Bowlers like these make me feel Munaf Sreesanth are like Gods .....way better than these Slow trundlers.
damn it what the heck is going on with these useless selections then? The challenger trophy was suppose to represent the best limited overs talent in the country and all we see is mediocrtiy.... i really want to pack this selection committee and send them into outer space. Oh boy this is so dissappointing.
Entered thread anticipating some new fast bowler to have taken some wickets, turns out Yusuf Pathan's lollipops took a third of them :facepalm: RP only bowling 4 overs again?
More like RIP. 4 overs is about the limit of his fitness considering the size of his belly and that he looks as athletic as a dustbin.

Challenger Trophy: India Blue v India Green at Nagpur, 12th October. India Blue v India Green India Blue S Badrinath*, KD Karthik? YV Krishanatry, Mandeep Singh, A Mishra, PP Ojha, MK Pandey, P Parameswaran, IK Pathan, PJ Sangwan, TM Srivastava, SS Tiwary, PC Valthaty, M Vijay India Green Harbhajan Singh*, S Ladda, S Anirudha, IH Chaudhary, SM Fallah, CM Gautam? Iqbal Abdulla, IR Jaggi, M Kaif, MD Mishra, A Mithun, S Narwal, TL Suman, RV Uthappa