NKP Salve Challenger Trophy, 2011 : Teams announced (Oct10-13)

saneindian

Valthaty 34 off 35 balls
i feel valthaty will score two to three hundred's in this tournament .. i know he is a strong guy with a strong head , he may not have a good technique but he is a bit of a pollard with some better technique or i shud say yusuf pathan with a slightly better defence...and thats whay if we have anybody who can open like sehwag , it is VALTHATY..and mind u i am not saying that valthaty has the talent of a sehwag...if the pitch is flat than this guy is a murderer.. i feel if he plays against england ..he will murder even the english bowlers
:haha: My cable operator has provided neo sports' date=' but no neo cricket. I asked to add it asap. Hopefully they don't ignore it. :pray:[/quote'] Have you got the channel now ?Would you believe it I have got Star cricket on showing some randon match between Aus-NZ but no neo cricket :(
i feel valthaty will score two to three hundred's in this tournament .. i know he is a strong guy with a strong head ' date=' he may not have a good technique but he is a bit of a pollard with some better technique or i shud say yusuf pathan with a slightly better defence...and thats whay if we have anybody who can open like sehwag , it is VALTHATY..and mind u i am not saying that valthaty has the talent of a sehwag...if the pitch is flat than this guy is a murderer.. i feel if he plays against england ..he will murder even the english bowlers[/quote'] I also think he is someone like Pollard - without the power of course. When conditions are favorable he can run riot but not in tough conditions