Shami ahmed-First impression..!!!

Blue Panther

impressive part is it was late swing..he is gonna trouble everyone...thats wht i saw first time when i watched him play and im glad it was not one of performance..this guy has to improve no question about it..but u cant deny potential ..he will be good test bowler for us imho

impressive part is it was late swing..he is gonna trouble everyone...thats wht i saw first time when i watched him play and im glad it was not one of performance..this guy has to improve no question about it..but u cant deny potential ..he will be good test bowler for us imho
:giggle: i remember somebody saying he doe snot swing it much but seam it after 1st match.We have not seen enough of him.Just heard and as matches go by we will see more of his tricks and even pace might increase.
:giggle: i remember somebody saying he doe snot swing it much but seam it after 1st match.We have not seen enough of him.Just heard and as matches go by we will see more of his tricks and even pace might increase.
Yeah, hopefully the tracks are helpful in coming matches. Don't want him being smacked around on roads and losing confidence.
it was not me.. i did not even watch that match and i told u guys he can swing it big.. :)

This guy would make a good test bowler. He has spot on line, length,enough swing and pace to trouble any world class batsman. His late swinging deliveries is what troubled the batsman today. That's what tricked Bell. He dropped in a half volley which swung in the last minute. The best ball of the day has to be the one to Cook.

3.4 Shami Ahmed to Cook, no run, super, angled in from round the stumps and then holds its line sharply to beat Cook
Bhuvi relies more on swing, can be compared to PK but uses his brains unlike PK.
This guy would make a good test bowler. He has spot on line, length,enough swing and pace to trouble any world class batsman. His late swinging deliveries is what troubled the batsman today. That's what tricked Bell. He dropped in a half volley which swung in the last minute. The best ball of the day has to be the one to Cook. Bhuvi relies more on swing, can be compared to PK but uses his brains unlike PK.
Bhuvi relies on both swing and seam movement. That is why he had been so successful. When the ball is not swinging he is still effective because of seam movement. PK ,on the other hand, is predominantly a swing only bowler. Same case with IP.