Shami ahmed-First impression..!!!

Blue Panther

Add Rahul Shukla too. BK was certainly low in pace this series' date=' but I think that is what is his actual pace. This is what he used to bowl in domestic cricket too. Or might be due to playing too much cricket in a small time frame had something to do with it.[/quote'] Shukla too needs to be in the scheme of things. He needs to play some domestics and become more consistent both in terms of pace and control. Sometimes, we see him bowling slower than what he is capable of. On pattas, I felt BK lacked pace as well ad consistent seam movement like Shami. Too much cricket maybe the culprit.
On pattas' date=' I felt BK lacked pace as well ad consistent seam movement like Shami. Too much cricket maybe the culprit.[/quote'] I think very flat pitches probably hurt him a fair bit. I think he is perfectly capable of bowling on flat pitches but probably struggles when pitches are so extremely flat. I don't think you can be called a green-track-bully if you struggled in this series.
Shukla too needs to be in the scheme of things. He needs to play some domestics and become more consistent both in terms of pace and control. Sometimes' date= we see him bowling slower than what he is capable of. On pattas, I felt BK lacked pace as well ad consistent seam movement like Shami. Too much cricket maybe the culprit.
That happens in T20s when pace varies as bowlers try to bowl with more control and do not want to spray in attempt to bowl too quick. It is more of a confidence issue, especially in rookies.
yeah he is def good enough to be in our side.. i was not talking about that i meant he needs to further develop ,afterall he is still very young .. death bowling i do not know man..seriously speaking he can be decent but i still think you need bit of pace at end ..still do not ever bowl ishant or vinay at end..bk should atleast bowl ahead of them
no I think you can get away with it if you are smart and have control.Pace can also be used by batsmen if you are slightly off target. we dont have anyone else except Shami who can do the job.BK should be tried there for a while
I think very flat pitches probably hurt him a fair bit. I think he is perfectly capable of bowling on flat pitches but probably struggles when pitches are so extremely flat. I don't think you can be called a green-track-bully if you struggled in this series.
On the same flat tracks Shami got seam movement that was certainly missing from BK.
no I think you can get away with it if you are smart and have control.Pace can also be used by batsmen if you are slightly off target. we dont have anyone else except Shami who can do the job.BK should be tried there for a while
give me on example of bowler in world who is good at death but lacks pace ? :hmmm:
lol yeah that is only guy who came to mind :cantstop: but wth 2 new balls even he would have struggled
Certainly. His main weapon was deceptive slower balls with quick arm action and mix them quick full deliveries so it used to be difficult to decipher his slower deliveries from quick ones. Malinga does the same thing. Though Bracken could bowl up to 135K.
Certainly. His main weapon was deceptive slower balls with quick arm action and mix them quick full deliveries so it used to be difficult to decipher his slower deliveries from quick ones. Malinga does the same thing. Though Bracken could bowl up to 135K.
my point is bhuvi does not have any of those skills he is accurate yes but does not has great slower ball or great yorker at best he can be decent at death.. we need one proper death bowler and vinay is not one so drop hi already and ishant can neither bowl at start nor at end so need for him to play anymore.. bhuvi should finish his quota before death imo as he will actually be useful there and pick wickets and keep things very tight..

Bhuvi was bowling brilliantly earlier but looks like he has lost 5 k in pace, with the pace he also lost seam movement, he bowled 130 to 137 earlier and got good seam movement, he is young and should develop rather then regress, he should look at Hilfy who has a similar action and worked hard and upped his pace from 130 to 140 k and changed as a bowler.