Bigg Boss 5 - Live Episode

Prakat

LOL! 'yurrrr dyyyingggggg faaarrrr eeet' :P If I had to pick between PM and PB I'd stick pick PM. PB is going to get her face punched in one of these days because she sticks her nose everywhere. And way to go Sanju baba, exposing Shonali for the faker she is!
nooooooo shehzade! i cant stand poomi! just when i started to like her and feel for her ki bichari ko ainvayi sideline kar rahey hai, she had this attack :fear: poomi is annoying 24x7 and bedi fir bhi thode kumm time ke liye :D and poomish kese ghoorti hai durr se :nervous: lol ya naaag rani :P sanju baba sucks :thumpdown:

nooooooo shehzade! i cant stand poomi! just when i started to like her and feel for her ki bichari ko ainvayi sideline kar rahey hai, she had this attack :fear: poomi is annoying 24x7 and bedi fir bhi thode kumm time ke liye :D and poomish kese ghoorti hai durr se :nervous: lol ya naaag rani :P sanju baba sucks :thumpdown:
who is Poomi?

lol yaar i just have a problem with bedi...maybe it's her face. But yep, going through the exact same poomish feelings as you. and i love sanju baba but salman was wayyyy better! lets see how ET siddharth does

chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sanjoooooooo is terrible !!! everything he says looks soo rehearsed, he cannot connect with the contestants or the audience, he is not at all spontaneous, his only reply to watever they say is 'hehe'.. thoda haazir jawab hona chahiye.. he is soo not host material ! is sid entering aaaj ? :woot: am sure he'll bring great masala, ladka chalooo hai :nice: :dance: :aha:

Salman bas opening n closing episode mai hi hoga kya?

Sanjay Dutt is 50 + and Salman Khan s 40 + .These two act like stupid 4 and 5 year olds.Do they think they look younger acting like that? Have they botoxed their small brains too?
why so serious .... you cant take this Program seriously.... they have to match atleast little bit what the inmates doing inside :winky: