Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

We need to really take care of Aaron and Yadav and not have them overplayed and burnt out too early in their careers. They are both now in the limelight and you can be sure IPL teams will be queueing up to buy them. BCCI needs to set a managed schedule for them in which test matches and world cups are the priority.
The bold letters will ruin INDIAN test team forever...
Can anyone tell me how did Ishant bowl in this match? A youngster playing his only 2nd test match outbowling (as per the scorecards) a much more experienced Ishant is pretty disappointing.
Typical Ishant. Consistent but unthreatening. Bowled well in bursts, poor in others. Good pace (140k+) but didn't really look like taking many wickets even of the tail enders.

I wud like to suggest that both play in mumbai and I bet both wud put in their best..I don't expect VA to outbowl yadav but we can consider VA to be good enuf if he gives good competetion to Yadav. It wd be VA "s first match so he may not outshine Yadav but I can bet that he wud also impress for sure by having good economy rate and will also get wickets.

He has just started his career and you want him to be rested? :WTF: Don't play him in all the ODIs/Tontee Tontee if you want to protect him. It is not his strongest format anyway.
Varun should not debut in australia. It would be very demanding to ask him to debut there. Would be nice to c varun play in mumbai and know what international test cricket is all about.
I feel that Varun looks more capable of exploiting reverse swinging conditions like those in india but Umesh looks a better prospect on the bouncy pitches of Oz. let's hope i'm proved wrong and they both pick up wickets everywhere.
they will aaron needs to do some adjustments to his action other than that he does most of things right hope he is fit soon
^ he has pace and he is not that tall so bouncers are sharp just look at steyn its very rare for any one to pull or hook him successfully
Actually its ishant who is closest to steyn action on delivery .But our guy umesh is damn impressive,Still i am shocked india choose unadkat over him in southafrica costing us the series possibly.All of us should- :antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx: