Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

Our bowlers are overcoached. So many mentors and coaches giving advice to them. Irfan Pathan and Ishant's case was there to see. Not criticising Shekhar but Umesh has worked with Subroto Banerjee, DD Coach Simmons, DD bowling coach Shekhar now Dawes. Can confuse the player.

Umesh looks much better now and in control also he will gain more accuracy and pace as well as will reduse stress on his body' date=' this is the reason all bowlers need some constant monitoring, if [b']Tyagi, VRV,Nehra were monitored story would have been different.
Would have helped if the three of them took care of their own fitness like Umesh does. Compared to 2009 when he made his debut, Umesh looks a lot fitter and stronger, results of the hard work he has put in not just now but also in his formative years. It looks like Umesh bowls at his best when he is under TA Sekar's watch. Wondering why doesn't the BCCI appoint him as the bowling coach.

T A Sekar can be a very good option as bowling coach or can be hired at NCA as he not only has the knowledge expertize and results to show but also has seen all the future and current bowlers at close quarters, there are a few good bowling coaches , Kamran and Rahil Shaikh's coach, T A Sekar, Subroto, BCCI is good at not using available resources.

Actually I am surprised as to how Umesh and Varun are taking so long to be back..... I ws seeing the highlights or shud I say lowlights of Roi vs Mumbai..... SrEesanth ishwar and mithun- All were Looking so SUBSTANDARD and below 133K bowlers Even Ishant looks better than all of them.......though ishant and bhuvi are also not International Class. But Still they are better than what we have on bench now considering ZAk umesh and Varun are spending more time with the doctors and physiotherapists than the cricket field.

Bhuvi needs seaming conditions but how come Ishant is so slow...... It seems australian pattinson siddle and starc will also be thrashed all over the park......india needs a 100 run lead and Chennai Patta wicket or shud I say a wicket on which a medium pacer is a waste......I think good umesh didn't play else he wud have also broekn his body on this wicket and ausie"s wud have him thrashed..... I m kinda SURE.....all there 3 guys will cry as loud as ishant or bhuvi....

Umesh Yadav likely to be fit by April

Bangalore: India's premier fast bowler Umesh Yadav, who has been sidelined due to an injury since November, will be in action soon as he resumed his training recently and is expected to regain full fitness by April. "It's all better now. I started bowling this Monday, for the first time in one-and-a-half months. The pain is gone now; now I have to train again and gradually start bowling at 100 per cent," Yadav told ESPNcricinfo. Yadav, who suffered a back injury - a "stress reaction" as he termed it - is undergoing rehabilitation at the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore and is expected to get 30-40 per cent fit by next week. " have just resumed training so it will take time. It's not like I can start bowling immediately now that the pain is gone. I will have to take this slowly. Next week, I will start bowling in the ground, at 30-40 per cent. Then we will decide how much more I should do in the week after that," Yadav added. Yadav clarified that the injury he suffered was not stress fracture but it could have turned out so if hadn't been detected earlier. He is also confident of bowling his usual pace once he gets absolutely fit. "This was not a stress fracture," he said. "This was what we call a stress reaction, which happens with too much load on the back, but it is good we came to know of it early because if you keep adding onto it, it can result in a fracture too. That would have taken at least six months to recover from. "I had a stress fracture three years ago, but I bowled at the same pace when I came back. It's more a mindset. My mindset has always been to do what comes naturally to me. I am not going to change my natural pace."
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketnext/umesh-yadav-likely-to-be-fit-by-april/375968-78.html