Ra.One-Superhero Flick

rkt.india

Good analysis of Ra-One and Bollywood in general : http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-decoding-ra-one/20111028.htm Quality-wise,Bollywood probably makes the worst films . I attribute it to : - Nepotism and cronyism (Next gen kids are useless) -Good stories are diluted to suit the "hero's" egos -Excessive Glamour All in all, everything is just window dressing with little or no substance. I don't even remember the last Bollywood film that I enjoyed apart from the first 30 mins of BBB.
Udaan was the best film I saw last year. Superb movie. You should watch it.

Yeh hain young India' date=' I remember telling that to my friends when I went to watch chota chetan[/quote'] I was a kid chota chetan ke waqt.. tou i dont remember tab kese huwa karte they 3d glasses :--D i remeber my baby brother was scared of all those '3d effects'.. phattu:giggle:

I was a kid chota chetan ke waqt.. tou i dont remember tab kese huwa karte they 3d glasses :--D i remeber my baby brother was scared of all those '3d effects'.. phattu:giggle:
How can you be a kid when Chota Chetan was released. I was a kid :confused: [EDIT: You mean the one with Urmila?]

How can you be a kid when Chota Chetan was released. I was a kid :confused: [EDIT: You mean the one with Urmila?]
oops meri umar ke raaaz se parda uth gaya :nervous::giggle: I dont know ab urmila thi ya nahi... 3d chota chetan aayi thi mere bachpan mein bas !! :dontknow: