which way is she moving

Holysmoke

I called up the creator of this illusion. He told me only good guys with "pure" intentions can see the girl do the anti thingy. Bad guys with malicious intent cant see it. Now we know who the bad guys are ! :hysterical:

For the guys who can't see it: It's really simple: Focus on the girl from the waist down. Unzip your pants. Put your right hand in. Leave this thread. Go back to that pic of that biotch who divorced Rushdie. Now you won't give a damn which way that broad was turning. Works every time.

For the guys who can't see it: It's really simple: Focus on the girl from the waist down. Unzip your pants. Put your right hand in. Leave this thread. Go back to that pic of that biotch who divorced Rushdie. Now you won't give a damn which way that broad was turning. Works every time.
:haha:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

LMFAO :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: shwetabh, what was that you were saying ? :regular_smile:

Alright like for most other even I couldn't see it rotating anti-clock wise until i figured out. The illusion is because of the Shadow that is rotating... try this scroll down the picture so you only see he knees and down. concentrate on the straight leg's showdow and very deviate ur sight on to the shadow of a leg which is rotating. be patient. What happens is that while watching the shadow of a straight leg, our focal length is steadied. When we try to watch the rotating shadow, now a fixed focal length which our eye is used has to change but when we try to bring it back to fixed leg, our senses go crazy and the illusion starts to work. Be in illusion for a while and then scroll up and you will see girl rotating in anti clock wise. thurky saalle...

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I get it now. Clockwise = right hand Anti clock wise = left hand :haha:

Just concontrate on her legs knee down.. and cover the rest with your hand. When you think the front leg is behind' date=' try to imagine it in front, and slowly take off your hand.[/quote'] guys, try this.. its not a joke..:tounge_smile:

ok i see clockwise but this illusion is supposed to indicate which hemisphere of your brain you are using more .....if you see clockwise turning - then your using the right hemisphere of the brain (linked to creativity & imagination) anticlockwise turning - left hemisphere (linked to logic and reasoning) you can obviously change the way it rotates by yourself but i still haven't been able to figure out how