Mommy Sachin called me chucker:chukhtar

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Sehwag invariably always whips chukhtar... even in his 30 odd he makes akhtar look like fool.. I vividly remember how his slower ball the same one whihchbecame famous in series against england used to go over long off for six courtesy sehwag..

Yeah..Sehwag has some serious voodoo over Akhtar. Never have i seen someone taking leg-stump guard to a 100mph bowler, pointedly asking him to stop begging (when Actor started talking) and hit the stumps - then proceeds to cream him all over the place. To me, its a worse piss-take than showing up without a helmet. Someone should tell Akhtar that the very next series India plays after England is with Pakistan...Sehwag could very well be back in the fold by then if one of Karthik/Jaffer has a bad series. Btw- if our team is smart, come September and we'd take full mileage out of this interview. Clearly Tendy and Sehwag has had a permanent sleep-depriving effect on Shoaib- otherwise you dont see players talk about mid-pitch sledges in interviews and who said what to whom. I am sure Tendy has been called a lot of things in the middle- he's never whined to the media about it. I can't remember Tendy ever complaining 'Afridi called me a motherf*cker' or 'Aussies told me i am better off cooking for my restaurant after dismissing me'.

herez a rhymer i made ages back when an american asked me who this guy is pointing to the picture of shoab actor when i was checking the cricket records in guiness book of world record book and his picture was there as the fastest bowler.. here goes that memorable comment " hez a man who sucks, with a hand that chucks" and u can this as "Shoaib, as explained to a foreigner"

i think it may have been during a match. a sledge perhaps?
sachin and sledge dont go in the same sentence... let alone in practice. heck, even miandad, the biggest sore loser of them all admitted that sachin once snubbed him with a polite statement "why are you sledging? are you enjoying it, or are you just trying to upset me?"... has admitted that sachin has been a true gentleman at all times. the only exception i know of is in a very very old game in sharjah in a tri series with pakistan and south africa where he and sidhu opened and posted a double hundred stand and later went on to win by some 30 odd runs. the sledge occured when sachin dismissed the last batsman, aquib javed for a lbw and gestured towards the pavilion uttering "frack off".

The same article in cricinfo.. but theres no mention sachin and shewag... so whos quoting the truth :confused:http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/current/story/300765.html

Pakistan speedster opens up 'I'm always thankful to Dalmiya' - Shoaib Akhtar Cricinfo staff July 5, 2007 spacer.gif281375.jpg?alt=1 Shoaib Akhtar: 'My own countrymen shunned me, with some even refusing to look at me' © AFP Shoaib Akhtar has said that he would always be thankful to Jagmohan Dalmiya, the former ICC and Indian board president, for supporting him when doubts were being raised about his bowling action. "The first time, in 1999-2000, was awful," said Shoaib, in an Asian News International report, of the suspicions raised at the time. "I'm always going to be thankful to Mr. Jagmohan Dalmiya, the then ICC president, for his support. But, as I said, every controversy has made me a better and stronger person. I may have felt gutted, but the controversies haven't killed my josh (passion) and desire to play for Pakistan." Shoaib also said that the doping controversy, during the Champions Trophy last year, was one of the toughest periods in his life. "My own countrymen shunned me, with some even refusing to look at me. It was a terrible period. Everybody's body mechanism isn't the same and certain levels are higher in my body compared to others. "My hormone level fluctuates. I didn't take drugs to enhance my performance. I don't need to. I don't know why I was treated so badly. The test didn't show I was an evil person. I've always been misunderstood. I've never seen myself bigger than the game." Shoaib wasn't happy with the way the entire Bob Woolmer episode was handled. "His death left me stunned. What's worse is his body remained in Kingston for weeks and weeks. Such indignity." © Cricinfo
I still so he may be a loose cannon but at least he generally lives life how he wants to. And did not do what mullah inzi wanted and become talibinised' date=' unlike his team mates.[/quote'] I agree. I appreciate his frankness and the way he spills it all out - the good and the bad. I just hope he stays fit and comes to India in Nov. He makes cricket that much more interesting....:dancing2:
sachin and sledge dont go in the same sentence... let alone in practice. heck, even miandad, the biggest sore loser of them all admitted that sachin once snubbed him with a polite statement "why are you sledging? are you enjoying it, or are you just trying to upset me?"... has admitted that sachin has been a true gentleman at all times. the only exception i know of is in a very very old game in sharjah in a tri series with pakistan and south africa where he and sidhu opened and posted a double hundred stand and later went on to win by some 30 odd runs. the sledge occured when sachin dismissed the last batsman, aquib javed for a lbw and gestured towards the pavilion uttering "frack off".
He also told McGrath to f*ck off in that ICCT match back in '00. Besides, Throwaib has got Tendulkar confused for Ganguly. It was the latter who called him a chucker (albeit, implicitly) on the '04 tour. Must be the hormonal problems kicking in there...
He also told McGrath to f*ck off in that ICCT match back in '00. Besides, Throwaib has got Tendulkar confused for Ganguly. It was the latter who called him a chucker (albeit, implicitly) on the '04 tour. Must be the hormonal problems kicking in there...
Yeah..i cant believe anyone would take Tendy's squaky-voiced sledges seriously. It'd be like hearing your seven year old bhateeja trying to cuss. :haha:

I clearly remember Tendulkar saying after that 2003 world cup game against Paksitan something along these lines when a scribe asked him if the ball he got out to was chucked "Now then you will get me into trouble" with a smile on his face. :tounge_smile:

Guest dada_rocks
I still say he may be a loose cannon but at least he generally lives life how he wants to. And did not do what mullah inzi wanted and become talibinised' date=' unlike his team mates.[/quote'] Will give him 100 marks for that