Drop Ishant Sharma

younis is not an ftb he has a decant average outside sub continent http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/43652.html?class=1;template=results;type=allround
i did say there's a difference between flat tracks and the sub continent. nowadays most countries have flat tracks. show me an innings younis played in difficult conditions - like sachin in bouncing conditions perth, laxman this year at durban, dravid in swinging conditions this time in england, sehwag in turning conditions like galle, gavaskar against pace battery in wi etc. even yousuf hasn't played such innings in difficult batting conditions. in fact, kamran akmal played one in karachi in swinging conditions. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Go and watch Pak's tour of Eng 2006' date='you will find couple of good 100s and his 100 against NZ on his 1st tour there.[/quote'] abroad =\= non flat. sc =\= flat. would you call the current kotla flat, the eden wicket the english played in flat, the karachi wicket where pathan took a hattrick flat? that eng tour everyone was making massive scores. even dravid this time around, remove the other two tons (one at lord's and oval) and consider the one at trent bridge, real difficult batting conditions.
Bhai mere DM..Aaj Gadar dekhkar aaye ho kya?
Na. The Hero:Love Story of a Spy. :cantstop: next paki bowler to match fix should be punished by making them watch craapy sunny deol anti - pak films. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Honestly, I have got nothing against Pakis. Just stating facts and shattering delusions. I would do the same to Bangladesh fans who claim they are better than Pakistan. I would shatter their false belief that... oh wait, they are better!

Is this thread a joke, well if we had Marshall, Waseem, Thompson in the bowling attack and someone asking a bowler of ISHANT'S CALIBRE TO BE DROPPED LOL.Sreesanth is not even half as talented or lethal as Akhtar and has twice as much tantrums and bigger ego then he has,his first class figures along with international stats are average or poor to say the least. Yes he had some talent to begin with , bowlers with more talent them him , fitter bowlers have been discarded,I think he is hopeless,after playing for soo many years , haven't learn't a thing, no stamina, maturity, cannot bowl to a plan, a clown, talks about bowling 145 k and then bowls lollipop at 127 k's.

Ishant: 39 Overs 2-129 eco-3.30 Yadav: 26 Overs 2-88 eco-3.38
So despite similar stats from his 2 seamers (and after watching them) this is what Dhoni had to say: "Umesh did well and there was an improvement in the way he bowled in the second innings. Of course he bowls a fraction short but that will get better as he plays more and more Test matches." "With Ishant and Ojha, we knew they'd perform at this level." Lol what does he mean with Ishant? Further proof how this clown can do whatever the hell he wants and he will be backed by Dhoni, why? Because some idiot has decided he is the future spearhead so form doesn't matter! Ishant despite playing 4 years and bowling in so many different conditions didn't look much more senior and better than Yadav lol. Sree never got this backing, no one he tweeted "Jai Mata Di" when Dhoni said he didn't want him in the wc squad initially. Let us not forget how he publicly criticized Santh during SA tour, sala. MS loves his boys, clearly they are doing favours for him..thanks..
Isn't Ishant second highest wicket taker this year? Why would you drop your best ranked and highest wicket taking pacer?
This is what you call putting positive spin on a player :hysterical: Apart from beating the crappy windies and taking 22 wickets at 16 average, he has done NOTHING of note against top quality opposition this year. Here you go mate: 11 wickets in England @58 2 wickets v WI today @64 3 wicketss in South Africa @46 Hmmm so despite having favorable conditions in England and South Africa this is how our spearhead has done :giggle: The opposition bowlers bowled much better than him despite Ishant being a 4 year old international bowler. :two_thumbs_up: