POTD: Russian cheerleaders

Gambit

at times this site alarms me for its absolute disrespect of the other gender. i suggested that i should give a call to the now single padma, and people responded with "things i would do to her"... you know we do have women posters here!

at times this site alarms me for its absolute disrespect of the other gender. i suggested that i should give a call to the now single padma' date=' and people responded with "things i would do to her"... you know we do have women posters here![/quote'] Male brain is like this wonly. :hysterical: Warning: Click with care: http://www.reuniting.info/images/male-brain.gif Yes, Russian babes are hot.

at times this site alarms me for its absolute disrespect of the other gender. i suggested that i should give a call to the now single padma' date=' and people responded with "things i would do to her"... you know we do have women posters here![/quote'] the sad state... :confused_smile: we got to live thru i guess... not a guess... its a fact... :whatchutalkingabout

at times this site alarms me for its absolute disrespect of the other gender. i suggested that i should give a call to the now single padma' date=' and people responded with "things i would do to her"... you know we do have women posters here![/quote'] hahah I agree.. and I stopped saying this long time back.. kuch nahi hone wala he. anyways .. what is tharki??

Hey c'mon...most guys here are fine.......there some are tharkeys par most are fine with the exception of the bhangra skipper....:tounge_smile:
whos tht? plus, i was joking myself... did u think i was serious?? :tounge_smile:

at times this site alarms me for its absolute disrespect of the other gender. i suggested that i should give a call to the now single padma' date=' and people responded with "things i would do to her"... you know we do have women posters here![/quote'] I wonder , what you would do , If padma responds to your call ? send a flower boquet in a sign of brotherly love i suppose ! Those who did the " The things i would do to.. " are after all , just thinking. You are actually plannning !! :haha: