Impressed by Aaron

@sunny ishant was slower at kotla but in the last two tests his average speed has been more than yadav amd aaron. though yadav and aaron both clocked fastest 147k. while ishant had 146 fastest but ishant was consistent in 140 range while aaron and yadav dropped to 135. aaron had average pace of 139k while ishant 140.

Both Umesh and Aaron has shown till now that they have the ability to bowl quite a few 140 k to 144 k deliveries in every spell that they bowl. That fact is refreshing. Guys like Zaheer, Munaf, Ishant and VRV, who were thought to be fast when they started, bowled some 140k to 145 k deliveries in a series but did not touch this range whenever they bowled.

I feel for Tests- Umesh is definitely better than Aaron and even Ishant ..if I say so as it looked that Umesh swings..umesh plans dismissals and he has a Good bouncer...Umesh"s balls also Skid . Umesh is. Defooinitely better than VA.
We should take PK, Sree, ZK and Yadav to Australia. Because ZK is fragile, we need to have faith in all our seamers in such a crucial test series. I wouldn't take Aaron unless we take 5 fast bowlers.
Does aaron pitch the ball on Seam like Sreesanth- no he hardly does that... Does he swing - looks like ..he is not good at that I hope he atleast maintains his speed between 140 to 147K bcos he only has 1 skill as he doesn't swing nor he uses the Seam of the ball to take any advantage of
That's true. To this day only Sree can swing at 140k like Dale Steyn for us. Yadav seems to get subtle seam movement. Aaron needs to find a way to get test wickets ie movement or he may be only good for ODI. Sree can do this, not many can for us currently apart from him, good pace here and movement: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4YQ4PFZnk]sreesanth yorking out dhoni - YouTube[/ame]
Does aaron pitch the ball on Seam like Sreesanth- no he hardly does that... Does he swing - looks like ..he is not good at that I hope he atleast maintains his speed between 140 to 147K bcos he only has 1 skill as he doesn't swing nor he uses the Seam of the ball to take any advantage of
what are you saying? He has very good seam position. Look at his dismissal of Bravo and Sammy, both ball moved away after pitching. No bowler swung the ball much here at Wankhede. It is just about finding right length for him as he did in that spell.

It is heartening to know that Indian fans are craving for bowlers who are really phaast! Even the selectors have taken that cue and opting for them instead of trundlers like mithun and vinay kumar. PK is an exception in that he moves the ball so well in all pitch conditions. It was good that he was rested so that these guys could be tested. I think Srikanth too wants pace.

What I am talking about is the Grip that Sree had and a god gifted capability to land the ball directly on the seam thereafter getting abnormal bounce or swing regularly...sree had the skills to do it 5 times out of 6 ....which was one reason why he bowled some unimaginary dangerous wicket taking balls. I remember that ball which got Kallis out n a sudden bouncer at 138K and taking an edge.....that was one of the tufest balls for any batsman to face. And it got Kallis ..in that series Sree also got Amla once, always remember Amla"s wicket is bigger than dravid"s wicket now a days..and all bowlers count him the best wicket in a Test. If aaron and Yadav can get that kind of skills they will bcom Deadly and will bcom unplayable bcos a 135K ball on the seam is itself a dangerous ball...if it becomes a 145K one it is like Sure shot SUCCess. We shud praise Aaron n Umesh but we shud not highlight skills that they hardly have. Once in 6 balls - occassionally many bowlers can hit the seam but if somebody can do it 5 out oof 6 times is remarkable. I tried to do it on field but its difficult ..very difficult even at 100K ...

What I am talking about is the Grip that Sree had and a god gifted capability to land the ball directly on the seam thereafter getting abnormal bounce or swing regularly...sree had the skills to do it 5 times out of 6 ....which was one reason why he bowled some unimaginary dangerous wicket taking balls.
I just loved watching Slo mo's of sree's release. it's a real pity that he didn't do as well as everyone expected. he had a real gift. hope he matures like zak did and become a much better bowler. i really think he needs a season of county cricket.( provided he's fit)

sorry i like sreesanth but steyn and him totally different kind of bowlers i would compare sreesanth with anderson steyn is much quicker you can call him fast bowler.. and having outswing is one similarity they have there lines,style of bowling,speed all are different specially the legnth like i said he is morel like anderson.. talent wise i mean not that he performed like anderson.. i think right now jimmy anderson is bowling better than steyn making sachin is bunny :haha: even steyn was impressed

aaron..well he swings the ball much more than he did in this match there was nothing in this pitch for fast bowlers he has pace,this was his debut test yadav bowled awfully in his first test give him a break he is good talent will show improvement in odis this odi team is looking by far the best! yes i said it :P