Yuvraj suffering from non-malignant tumour

Pagalpanti

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/top-stories/It-was-unbearable-to-see-how-Yuvraj-suffered-says-mother-Shabnam/articleshow/10886226.cms
MUMBAI: Just a few weeks after winning the World Cup, its man of the tournament - Yuvraj Singh - was diagnosed with 'lung cancer'. "He was coughing and vomiting all through the tournament. But we thought it was just the stress, and his desire to excel on the biggest stage... so we ignored it," his mother Shabnam Singh told TOI in an exclusive chat. "After all the excitement and the celebrations, we went for medical advice when the problem persisted," she revealed. "To our horror, we found a golf-ball sized lump over his left lung," she said. The entire family was incredulous, to begin with. "We were devastated. We just couldn't accept it. He has had bouts of cough for a long time; but we were told it was common allergy... to dust and pollution."
I salute him again. I doooo... Fighter.... Champion...:pray:

When he arrived in England, looking overweight and not in top shape, he was almost ridiculed; nobody knew the trauma he was going through or the fact that, for quite some time, he couldn't even do basic drills. . "He has slept so many days with big needles in his body. I remember when he realized that he could get a chance to play in the Tests against the West Indies he was going to play a Twenty20 match for Punjab. The previous night he had done some tests and his arm was all swollen up. He couldn't even move it properly. "But he refused to listen. He didn't want to lose another opportunity." Sadly, again, he didn't have a good run, scoring only 23 & 18 and 25 in the two Tests. His bowling, which had been the hallmark in the World Cup, was not even required. The more I read the more I curse those cowards who called him by all those names :finger: I beg u all guys to pray for his quick recovery !:isalute:

When he arrived in England' date= looking overweight and not in top shape, he was almost ridiculed; nobody knew the trauma he was going through or the fact that, for quite some time, he couldn't even do basic drills. . "He has slept so many days with big needles in his body. I remember when he realized that he could get a chance to play in the Tests against the West Indies he was going to play a Twenty20 match for Punjab. The previous night he had done some tests and his arm was all swollen up. He couldn't even move it properly. "But he refused to listen. He didn't want to lose another opportunity." Sadly, again, he didn't have a good run, scoring only 23 & 18 and 25 in the two Tests. His bowling, which had been the hallmark in the World Cup, was not even required. The more I read the more I curse those cowards who called him by all those names :finger: I beg u all guys to pray for his quick recovery !:isalute:
Come on be realistic. He's had weight issues in the past. Was it so wrong to think he's put on weight again?
When he arrived in England, looking overweight and not in top shape, he was almost ridiculed; nobody knew the trauma he was going through or the fact that, for quite some time, he couldn't even do basic drills. . "He has slept so many days with big needles in his body. I remember when he realized that he could get a chance to play in the Tests against the West Indies he was going to play a Twenty20 match for Punjab. The previous night he had done some tests and his arm was all swollen up. He couldn't even move it properly. "But he refused to listen. He didn't want to lose another opportunity." Sadly, again, he didn't have a good run, scoring only 23 & 18 and 25 in the two Tests. His bowling, which had been the hallmark in the World Cup, was not even required. The more I read the more I curse those cowards who called him by all those names :finger: I beg u all guys to pray for his quick recovery !:isalute:
This is actually wrong. Just goes to show how unprofessional the team management is, they don't even keep track of player's health issues. In this case Yuvraj kept it hidden as he didn't want to lose his spot and it affected his performance, in return affected team as well.

^wtf.. Are you trying to crminalise him ?.. Atleast you sound like , even if unintentionally, in above post. He realized it during the world cup... there wasnt nothing like loose his spot....... Read the story properly on TOI and compare it to the procedures and facts. The way he was going, it was purely upto him if he wanted to be excluded from the team... I will listen his interview again after the world cup victory. If I remember correctly, I think there may have been some hint in there..IIRC he talked about victory...Bababji...Sachin... NRI fans.... fans.... and so on.........

^wtf.. Are you trying to crminalise him ?.. Atleast you sound like , even if unintentionally, in above post. He realized it during the world cup... there wasnt nothing like loose his spot....... Read the story properly on TOI and compare it to the procedures and facts. The way he was going, it was purely upto him if he wanted to be excluded from the team... I will listen his interview again after the world cup victory. If I remember correctly, I think there may have been some hint in there..IIRC he talked about victory...Bababji...Sachin... NRI fans.... fans.... and so on.........
I was talking about the team management and physio's who clear players for selection. Obviously there has been a massive slip up in case of Yuvraj and Zaheer.
I was talking about the team management and physio's who clear players for selection. Obviously there has been a massive slip up in case of Yuvraj and Zaheer.
I don't believe that physio and team management didn't know anything about it. They must be knowing about it and they'd have discussed this matter and taken the steps accordingly. You will have to keep one thing in mind that team managements don't reveal each and everything to the media. They just don't have to. Only few things comes out which we fans deserve to know. Otherwise lot of things just stay within

Yuvraj mother Shabnam : It was too painful even to look at Yuvraj Non-malignant lung tumour keeps Yuvraj Singh out of ODI series :nervous: Indian cricketer Yuvraj SinghÃÔ mother Shabnam has revealed that despite being diagnosed with a "non-malignant tumour" in his left lung, the flamboyant cricketer kept returning on the field and try winning games for the country....Read More! Click to Read More on "Yuvraj Sign suffering from lung tumour keeps"