Whom should we pick in place of Praveen?

koksmayu

It seems Mithun is the favourite.Looking at his FC record he has better record against left handers than RHB and with Aussies having 3 LFB in their top 6 maybe he could be useful. I dont see whats the difference btw Mithun and Dinda considering both bowl at similar pace.Nechim would have been the best option but thats expecting too much from selectors sadly. Hopefully they arent stupid enough to select Irfan or Vinay

It seems Mithun is the favourite.Looking at his FC record he has better record against left handers than RHB and with Aussies having 3 LFB in their top 6 maybe he could be useful. I dont see whats the difference btw Mithun and Dinda considering both bowl at similar pace.Nechim would have been the best option but thats expecting too much from selectors sadly. Hopefully they arent stupid enough to select Irfan or Vinay
Can anyone who has seen both Dinda and Mithun give an honest comparision between Dinda and Mithun? Age definitely on Mithun's side. What about speed, variety, ability to move the ball, fitness etc?
Can anyone who has seen both Dinda and Mithun give an honest comparision between Dinda and Mithun? Age definitely on Mithun's side. What about speed' date= variety, ability to move the ball, fitness etc?
Mithun operates mostly in the 130 - 138 range. Dinda bowls mostly between 135 - 142. Mithun tends to mostly bowl incutters. I haven't seen him swing the ball away. Dinda is a yard quicker and seems to possess a decent yorker. He puts a lot of energy in his bowling. I would personally prefer Dinda just slightly over Mithun in a head-to-head. I would still prefer Pathan for the spot vacated by PK.
Mithun operates mostly in the 130 - 138 range. Dinda bowls mostly between 135 - 142. Mithun tends to mostly bowl incutters. I haven't seen him swing the ball away. Dinda is a yard quicker and seems to possess a decent yorker. He puts a lot of energy in his bowling. I would personally prefer Dinda just slightly over Mithun in a head-to-head. I would still prefer Pathan for the spot vacated by PK.
That is in One dayers,not in 4-5 days. Both are similar in pace in long spells. Dinda is no genuine quick. Pathan bowls the same pace RP bowled in Oval test in England. Apart from Perth because of Freemantle Doctor, you do not get much swing in any ground in Australia. We will need hit the deck bowlers who can bowl consistent with good seam position. Patience is the real key here.
That is in One dayers' date='not in 4-5 days. Both are similar in pace in long spells. Dinda is no genuine quick. Pathan bowls the same pace RP bowled in Oval test in England.[/quote'] I have only seen him bowl in ODIs/T20s. I'm not surprised if his pace drops in longer games. He didn't look like a physically strong bowler who could sustain that pace over long spells. Honestly, I do not have much hope from either Dinda or Mithun. I just think Dinda is just fractionally better than Mithun.
I have only seen him bowl in ODIs/T20s. I'm not surprised if his pace drops in longer games. He didn't look like a physically strong bowler who could sustain that pace over long spells. Honestly' date=' I do not have much hope from either Dinda or Mithun. I just think Dinda is just fractionally better than Mithun.[/quote'] Mithun is a strong guy who can bowl long spells. Dinda bowls quick in ODI or T20 for a few overs as he puts his all but sustaining that pace is tough for him. In longer format, both bowls at similar pace, 130-135, but Mithun is taller and can bowl long spells. PS: I do not rate both at all as international prospects. Dinda does not have built and action, while Mithun has built, but his bowling action is a handicap for him to be really successful at international level.
Mithun is a strong guy who can bowl long spells. Dinda bowls quick in ODI or T20 for a few overs as he puts his all but sustaining that pace is tough for him. In longer format, both bowls at similar pace, 130-135, but Mithun is taller and can bowl long spells. PS: I do not rate both at all as international prospects. Dinda does not have built and action, while Mithun has built, but his bowling action is a handicap for him to be really successful at international level.
:nervous::nervous: If only selectors had the sense to select Abu Nechim or Gony