Pakistan: Most Successful ODI team of 2011

Asim

In that case I wonder how come India's record has actually improved with the advent of neutral umpires... :haha: http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=265515 We can all see what happened to Pakis once neutral umpires were introduced :hysterical: Unfortunately the "truck driver" was still good enough to kick your aarse as usual :cantstop:
Who was umpiring when Pakistan won 15 and lost 6 ODIs in India until 2005. Who was umpiring when we beat you in 87 and won two tests in 99 losing only one. Don't tell me Pakistani umpires were umpiring in your own backyard.
thnks bro :hatsoff: pakistan is surely doing a great job as the most succesful team of the year , but i am worried for india , they just lost to the windies again , the team your fellows consider minnows:omg:
not as bad as never winning a series in the home of these minnows. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Who was umpiring when Pakistan won 15 and lost 6 ODIs in India until 2005. Who was umpiring when we beat you in 87 and won two tests in 99 losing only one. Don't tell me Pakistani umpires were umpiring in your own backyard.
title thread - 2011 we are talking recent times. no one is denying wasim team wasn't good. but current team is very mediocre and a few good results against weak team which were to be expected anyway have left a lot of paki fans deluded.
title thread - 2011 we are talking recent times. no one is denying wasim team wasn't good. but current team is very mediocre and a few good results against weak team which were to be expected anyway have left a lot of paki fans deluded.
You should look at the post I was replying to. I am not one of those kids jumping up n down at beating BD. This is a team going in right direction but far from world beaters.
Not really. Your bowling alone is not going to rescue you against better team each time your batting fails. and lets see how you spinners fare on non-turning pitches
I don't think the Pakistani spinners need turning pitches .. none of them are big spinners anyway. And don't forget the Pak phaaaastt bowling ... Gul, Wahab, Junaid, Cheema etc ... Pakistan have a versatile attack that is effective in all conditions and all formats.

great thread, i.e. for the laughs .... From what I understand it is being said that "Pak lost to Ind in the SF because Pak played badly"? OK, I guess, the same must be the case when we beat Aus and SL too Anyways, I would rather see Ind win the WC w/ others playing badly (btw, how are bad teams suppose to play) and Ind flashing its WC title then to cry over the internet with made up stories and take pride in some meaningless stats that no one cares about, i.e. best ODI team of 2011 and that too when you have played the minnows? Great, let's give them a trophy :giggle: So what's next? Pakistan the most powerful nation in the world based on comparision with Afganistan :dance:

I don't think the Pakistani spinners need turning pitches .. none of them are big spinners anyway. And don't forget the Pak phaaaastt bowling ... Gul, Wahab, Junaid, Cheema etc ... Pakistan have a versatile attack that is effective in all conditions and all formats.
Wahab - ex-fast bowler other 3 trundlers ajmal is good afridi hafeez to be destroyed by ind,aus
Wahab - ex-fast bowler other 3 trundlers ajmal is good afridi hafeez to be destroyed by ind,aus
lol, you are funny only in the land of prasad and robin singh do trundlers bowl at 145 , gul hit 150 kph this one day series and junaid was hitting 142 in the odi match he got injured.