Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

:woot: Send me one as gift :secret: ..I'll PM you my address :dance:
i promised myself not to buy any mobile which costs more than 20k unless i need it for development purpose :winky: costly mobiles r for rich guys like detonator and sabby

I get second hand mobile as alms from my siblings. :((
brand new LG G3 costs 870 - 880 USD .. second hand LG G2 costs 300 USD now PS:- u can buy galaxy S5 and measure ur patients heart beat using it :D

brand new LG G3 costs 870 - 880 USD .. second hand LG G2 costs 300 USD now PS:- u can buy galaxy S5 and measure ur patients heart beat using it :D
Man, I hate the Indian samsung. In India they are giving the exynos octa for all the galaxy models, but qualcomm for other countries. Yet all the indian reviews are comparing the qualcomm ones with other phones. Is it worth if I buy a qual comm samsung s5? So far I m considering to buy LG g3 or xperia z2 or lg gpro 2 or s5 qualcomm or note 3 qualcomm. Think I shld wait for S5 prime too :hmmm:

Man, I hate the Indian samsung. In India they are giving the exynos octa for all the galaxy models, but qualcomm for other countries. Yet all the indian reviews are comparing the qualcomm ones with other phones. Is it worth if I buy a qual comm samsung s5? So far I m considering to buy LG g3 or xperia z2 or lg gpro 2 or s5 qualcomm or note 3 qualcomm. Think I shld wait for S5 prime too :hmmm:
exynos drains more power than snapdragon and in many benchmarks snapdragon beats exynos.. exynos version of S5 came without LTE baseband and its 1.9GHz vs snapdragons 2.5 GHz ( sony and htc clock it at 2.3 GHz ).. also snapdragon 801 is true quad core , but exynos is not exactly true octa core .. specwise LG G3 > Z2 > M8 ( debatable camera technology ) >> S5 .. samsung was caught napping around this time and other OEMs caught up :giggle: lookwise i would prefer M8 and G3 .. definitely snapdragon is far ahead of exynos in terms of connectivity Reason why samsung is not using exynos in developed markets: Snapdragon is atleast 1 year ahead of exynos when comes to connectivity part. Qualcomm typically has 2 cycles 1) Latest processor with inbuilt modem in feb-march 2) Release updated modem chip alone in jul-aug modem = cp = baseband .. qualcomm is far ahead of anybosy else when comes to baseband support For LTE samsung need to use either QC baseband ( or Intel baseband ) for LTE. Sasmung got only 2 options when they release somehing in feb-april 1) use snapdragon SoC( baseband is inbuilt ) 2) use exonys + outdated qualcomm baseband If they go for option 2 , they are already outdated by very good 6 months at the time of release. In US and in EU , n/w providers will show middle finger if they go for option 2 , so sammy was forced to go with snapdragon. They went for option 2 in india because they r selling directly to users and consider fandroids are technically ignorant . fecking great strategy from qualcomm :two_thumbs_up:
Qualcomm tends to release its latest baseband chip embedded in the latest Snapdragon SoCs and only releases the baseband as a discrete (stand alone) unit months later. This works for Apple because it releases new iPhones in the fall, after Qualcomm’s discrete units are available. By releasing the flagship Galaxy S phones in the late spring, Samsung is left to choose between using the latest baseband technology – and therefore the rest of the Snapdragon SoC – or pairing last year’s Qualcomm baseband with this year’s Exynos. For both the S3 and the S4, Samsung chose the Snapdragon in major LTE markets around the world, chips that have been cannibalizing Exynos sales along the way.
^^ SRC = google

Updated my nexus 4 to 4.4.3 Seems to be a minor upgrade. Dialer screen is in iPhone blue color now Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I also updated just now. Looks like a small update, probably some bug fixes and changes in the dialer screen...

exynos drains more power than snapdragon and in many benchmarks snapdragon beats exynos.. exynos version of S5 came without LTE baseband and its 1.9GHz vs snapdragons 2.5 GHz ( sony and htc clock it at 2.3 GHz ).. also snapdragon 801 is true quad core , but exynos is not exactly true octa core .. specwise LG G3 > Z2 > M8 ( debatable camera technology ) >> S5 .. samsung was caught napping around this time and other OEMs caught up :giggle: lookwise i would prefer M8 and G3 .. definitely snapdragon is far ahead of exynos in terms of connectivity Reason why samsung is not using exynos in developed markets: Snapdragon is atleast 1 year ahead of exynos when comes to connectivity part. Qualcomm typically has 2 cycles 1) Latest processor with inbuilt modem in feb-march 2) Release updated modem chip alone in jul-aug modem = cp = baseband .. qualcomm is far ahead of anybosy else when comes to baseband support For LTE samsung need to use either QC baseband ( or Intel baseband ) for LTE. Sasmung got only 2 options when they release somehing in feb-april 1) use snapdragon SoC( baseband is inbuilt ) 2) use exonys + outdated qualcomm baseband If they go for option 2 , they are already outdated by very good 6 months at the time of release. In US and in EU , n/w providers will show middle finger if they go for option 2 , so sammy was forced to go with snapdragon. They went for option 2 in india because they r selling directly to users and consider fandroids are technically ignorant . fecking great strategy from qualcomm :two_thumbs_up: ^^ SRC = google
:two_thumbs_up: I think this is not a right time to rush and buy the UHD phones. Samsung and Sony and even the next Nexus might get UHD. Let's wait for a quarter. :hmmm:

:two_thumbs_up: I think this is not a right time to rush and buy the UHD phones. Samsung and Sony and even the next Nexus might get UHD. Let's wait for a quarter. :hmmm:
Nexus might have better processor but quality of screen and other hardware for example even audio quality would not be as good as g3 And forget samsung :--D

i can get galaxy S5 , 32GB version for 35K in employee discount .. i think samsung will ship it anywhere in india.. anyone interested , ping me :dance: ll post further details on monday and this is not a sales call :finger:

So you will pay 35k and you will ship it my address :hmmm:
:agree: i ll pay and give ur address .. sort of refer ur buddy .. ( b4 that u have to pay me ) desperate times calls for desperate measures :giggle:

i can get galaxy S5 , 32GB version for 35K in employee discount .. i think samsung will ship it anywhere in india.. anyone interested , ping me :dance: ll post further details on monday and this is not a sales call :finger:
Qualcomm S5 or Exynos S5? :hmmm: