Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

But is it a better deal than the nexus at 29k?
Depends on what the customer wants. For ex - I only wanted the Nexus 5 so I didn't even consider any other phone irrespective of the price. If people are willing to accept some lag and touchwiz (not to mention the design) then I guess S5 would be a better deal than N5. IMO the S5 Google Play Edition is a better deal if its also at 33k.

But apple and all fanboys made such a big deal out of it :finger:
fanboys are kewl as usual.. but fandroid think that apple fans think got some ground breaking features.. if you see the sites like appleinsider , things are quite normal :winky:

fanboys are kewl as usual.. but fandroid think that apple fans think got some ground breaking features.. if you see the sites like appleinsider , things are quite normal :winky:
Check androidpolice there is no apple site like it I am fan of both platforms so hated by both and I still found sites like androidpolice which are sane but no apple site like that :nervous:

Yeah :(( What's that flagship mobile? I owned one HTC Desire 600 earlier though
HTC One M8 Samsung Galaxy S5 LG G3 Xperia Z2 ^ Latest flagship mobile from each manufacturer...older ones were HTC M7/G2/ and Galaxy S/S2/S3/S4