Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

HTC's 5.9-inch One Max pictured before purported September launch 3lsWynl.pngonemaxcomparison.jpg The HTC One Max alongside our image of the HTC One and HTC One mini. Its plastic and aluminum body has more in common with the mini than the One. onemax.jpgTheVerge My Kindle Touch is 6 inch so this HTC One Max will be nearly as big as that :ohmy: do they think people will carry a special bag for this thing or what :giggle:

^ :ohmy: Smartphone race is on fire like never before. :fear:But I would suggest you to order a mountain bike like me. I rode my friend's, It's really good and it's pumping up a lot of blood unlike smart phones
these screen sizes are now getting absolutely ridiculous. How exactly is a person supposed to carry a 5.9 inch device as a permanent phone all the time?? I would think that it will be extremely inconvenient. Besides, you would have to use both hands to use such a device - that for me would a big disadvantage for a device that would act as a permanent phone. BTW, just imagine a person using this to call someone - how absurd would that look :haha: no place to use it in Lko :((

these screen sizes are now getting absolutely ridiculous. How exactly is a person supposed to carry a 5.9 inch device as a permanent phone all the time?? I would think that it will be extremely inconvenient. Besides, you would have to use both hands to use such a device - that for me would a big disadvantage for a device that would act as a permanent phone. BTW, just imagine a person using this to call someone - how absurd would that look :haha: no place to use it in Lko :((
It certainly looks absurd :haha: Yep, I saw that Xperia Z ultra, it's awesome and everything is ok, but it lacks practicality. Same goes with Note 3. On a positive side, one can buy a wireless thingies like this. It can be used for calls as well as music. Guess, these aren't meant to keep in pockets. Many prefer to carry around and flaut it "hay!! look at my phone!". Recently my friend bought some big phone/phablet. He carries the phone in hand all the time and wearing that wireless thing in his head all the time :hehe: drbt160as.jpg these are really useful while driving cars. Music player can be synced with car's audio, we can speak in directly while driving, use it for GPS, etc., There are exclusive holders like this for each device (with connecters for charging and USB) , can be sticked in car's front glass. Car-Mobile-Phone-Holder-+-Self-Fix-1.jpg In a nutshell, these companies are making awful lot of money for our "comfort". :giggle:

It certainly looks absurd :haha: Yep, I saw that Xperia Z ultra, it's awesome and everything is ok, but it lacks practicality. Same goes with Note 3. On a positive side, one can buy a wireless thingies like this. It can be used for calls as well as music. Guess, these aren't meant to keep in pockets. Many prefer to carry around and flaut it "hay!! look at my phone!". Recently my friend bought some big phone/phablet. He carries the phone in hand all the time and wearing that wireless thing in his head all the time :hehe: these are really useful while driving cars. Music player can be synced with car's audio, we can speak in directly while driving, use it for GPS, etc., There are exclusive holders like this for each device (with connecters for charging and USB) , can be sticked in car's front glass. In a nutshell, these companies are making awful lot of money for our "comfort". :giggle:
the consumer first spends around 35k on such a phone (rather phablet in this case) then buys a cover (because many companies can't be bothered with good build quality), then something like that wireless thing you showed (because the company made the "phone" too big to use), then a car holder (because a lot of "smartphones" still don't work with your car's audio system) - so he ends up paying another hefty amount for all these accessories he could have done without if the company had made a practical design :mad:

the consumer first spends around 35k on such a phone (rather phablet in this case) then buys a cover (because many companies can't be bothered with good build quality)' date=' then something like that wireless thing you showed (because the company made the "phone" too big to use), then a car holder (because a lot of "smartphones" still don't work with your car's audio system) - so he ends up paying another hefty amount for all these accessories he could have done without if the company had made a practical design :mad:[/quote'] Very true. the holder is just for ease of use, you can actually see it while seeing the road, comparing with car's GPS system, where you have to turn ur head down every time. Even S3 has a lot of probs with car audio transmission. And that's where Iphone stands tall. It has a single jack (barely 300 rs) which connects the car's audio system and can also make a phone call :--D. Even my dad's 3G was working well 2 yrs back!! They seems to have lost it now, but iphone is still the best practical phone I have seen. Heck, even the S4 and Z's 5" size is too big for me. A 4" is perfect, and it can be used with ease.

LG is unveling the G2. Processor: 2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 featuring quad Krait CPU - Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS (1080 x 1920 pixels / 423 ppi) - Memory: 32GB / 16GB - RAM: 2GB LPDDR3 800MHz - Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS / Front 2.1MP - Battery: 3,000mAh - Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - Size: 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9mm - Colours: Black / White The G2's most unique feature might be its rear-mounted power and volume keys — there are no buttons on the side of the device, instead opting to put everything on the back. LG calls it "a new perspective in smartphone design," and says the decision came from LG's realization that as phones get larger, reaching the buttons on the side or top gets harder.

there are two methods of patent enforcement in the US. One is to use the courts to enforce the patent: this takes a long time, is very expensive and even then isn’t all that certain. The other is to use the ITC: faster and it also has the benefit of being able to, reasonably quickly, enforce a no import rule on the offending items.