Aaron out of Aus tests. Weenie Koomar to replace!

hatja_tau

uthappa is an excpetional striker of the game who can win games. yes you have to be 'partial' to matchwinners, even if its potential. that's what gives eventual pay off. the best selections always comes when one relies on identifying people who can win matches,
Uthappa should be there in ODIs as a wicket-keeper.
RKT plz don't hype bowlers here :pray: Aise hi hum fast bowler ke liye taras rahe hain, aur agar aap 140 140 keh keh ke hype karenge aur ant mein jab woh tezz daudte hue 125 ki speed se ball phekega tab humein bahut thes pahunchegi :((
Not hyping. He bowled in mid to high 130s to low 140s. He is not as fast as Yadav and Aaron, but is faster than Mithun at least.
If given a chance' date=' Vinay Kumar is going to prove a lot of idiots in this thread.[/quote'] Vinay kumar is not bad. He is a steady bowler, but to win a series in Australia, we will need more than just steady bowlers. Mithun is looking ultimate rubbish bowler. We just need to hope that Zak, Ishant, and Yadav stays fit for at least first 2 tests if not more.
Vinay kumar is not bad. He is a steady bowler' date=' but to win a series in Australia, we will need more than just steady bowlers. Mithun is looking ultimate rubbish bowler. We just need to hope that Zak, Ishant, and Yadav stays fit for at least first 2 tests if not more.[/quote'] I would be worried if Vinay Kumar was supposed to be our strike bowler for the tour, but he's not as long as Ishant and Yadav play all the matches. I would rather select him than Mithun DA.
Amazing. The guy plays 4 ODIs and a test and he gets injured. Wonder what sort of fitness levels they have.
I don't think we can question Varun Aaron's fitness. Injuries can strike a bowler any time. They are expected to report even apparently minor symptoms which turn out to be more serious when examined in detail. There have been many promising bowlers in Aus & England whose careers have been cut short due to chronic injuries.
Fast bowling culture' date=' physique level , stamina[b'] in everything Australia are way infront of India. They probably already have 20 Aarons.
And they always will be as long as we have Rajiv Shukla types running cricket.

Actually in the present situation, Vinay Kumar is OK..but I cannot see him getting wickets at vital moments in a test match. Only use for him will be to give a break to other bowlers when they are tired..but in such situations Australia would already be heading for a 450+ score. Plus I dont see a test future for him, he is already 27 and is unlikely to improve. But Mithun is utter rubbish. He does not deserve to be anywhere near the Indian dressing room. Selectors missed an opportunity here. They could've have tried out at least one rookie young fast bowler and see how he develops..couldn't have been worse than Mithun anyway.

how many chance they got in last 3 years...??according to srikkanth uthappa and irfan not among top 36 contracted player list then why he selected him for just 1 t20 and irfan for just 2 odi?? They were not in 30 probable list of world cup t20 and 2011, are they that bad?? is it not politics??
Uthappa should have been in the probables. Pandey still has time. He will eventually shine! No point rushing him already
From rediff Vinay replaces injured Aaron for Australia Tests Last updated on: December 09, 2011 18:51 IST Injury has ruled young Indiapace bowler Varun Aaron out of the upcoming Test tour of Australia . Karnataka pacer R Vinay Kumar was named his replacement for the four-Test series, beginning in Melbourne on December 26. The 22-year-old Aaron confirmed that the injury was discovered on Thursday evening, following which the decision was taken by the selectors. "It is a stress reaction on the back. It was discovered yesterday evening," Aaron told rediff.com on Friday.The up-and-coming fast bowler had impressed with his pace during the recently-concluded Test series against the West Indies, which India won 2-0. He also featured in the five-match series against England, which India won 5-0. Aaron and Umesh Yadav's entry had given the Indian bowling attack a new lease of life. The two bowlers are capable of bowling consistently above 140kmph and many felt they would enjoy the conditions in Australia. Thus, it was but natural that Aaron was dejected, though he chose to "take the positives out of it". "It is certainly disappointing, but I am taking the positives out of it. I will train harder for the next month-and-half and try to comeback harder." Asked whether he would require surgery, Aaron replied: "It is not a serious injury and won't require a surgery." The Jharkhand pacer also indicated that he will be fit in time for the tri-series in Australia, also featuring Sri Lanka , that begins on February 5. "It will take six weeks to recover and I am hoping to be fit for the tri-series. I will report to the National Cricket Academy [in Bangalore] to begin my rehab," he added. Aaron is the second player to be ruled out of the tour with injury. Praveen Kumar had to opt out of the four-match series with a fractured rib and was replaced by Abhimanyu Mithun . Harish Kotian

I think a deep Konspiracy has been unearthed. Krish Srikant is knocking off all the Karnataka trundlers one by one out of the Ranji Trophy. He has his sights now on another two trundlers from the Bangalore Trundler factory-G.Aravind and Stuart Binny (Son of the illustrious trundler Roger Binny). The reason is simple..Cheeka wants TN to win the Ranji Trophy. :winky::--D:finger:

I think a deep Konspiracy has been unearthed. Krish Srikant is knocking off all the Karnataka trundlers one by one out of the Ranji Trophy. He has his sights now on another two trundlers from the Bangalore Trundler factory-G.Aravind and Stuart Binny (Son of the illustrious trundler Roger Binny). The reason is simple..Cheeka wants TN to win the Ranji Trophy. :winky::--D:finger:
What about Srinath,another trundler from bangalore:--D
uthappa is an excpetional striker of the game who can win games. yes you have to be 'partial' to matchwinners, even if its potential. that's what gives eventual pay off. the best selections always comes when one relies on identifying people who can win matches,
Let Utthappa play properly in Ranji matches .. no hurry...Only T20 International matches is enough for him now