Who should come at no. 6 position?? Virat or Rohit

chainsmoker

Its better to include both Rohit and Kohli in the playing 11 if Laxman fails in the first 2 tests. Coz I don't think this 1st test is going to be drawn' date=' a result will definitely come out and it will be highly in favor of Australia after this ridiculous downfall of Indian batting on Day 3. So, if Laxman continues to show this kind of lazy attitude in the second test as well. Keep him out. Include both Rohit and Virat in. They will raise the fielding standards and they will gain experience of playing in Australia[/quote'] drop VVS against Aussies?:WTF:
:haha: Just becos he is an acquaintance from Dilli :haha: He is not yet Test class with weakness outside off stump
What the hell... the guy got a 100 in england... weakness outside off...wtf... he just had 1 innings...even lax played poor than him.... lets give him a little more time
I think it is high time to say Laxman goodbye, if he fails in this series. He just can't bat on seeming wickets. He is just too old and his feet doesn't move. He can't run in the field as well. If he fails with the bat, he just becomes a liability in the team.
His feet never moved that well. He is still India's best bet on hard and bouncy wickets. Kohli did nothing today, and Rohit has never played a Test. Let No.6 be sorted then we can talk about other positions.
ODI's and tests are compeletely different ball game. We have already learned the hard way by trying likes of UV and Raina. Don't get me wrong' date=' I think Kohli will make it as a test player and he is good but I think Rohit is very special. I cannot say I have noticed that weakness in Rohit, he used to be over confident but now I feel he knows his game well.[/quote'] Of course.
He will make it as a test player as I said previously. However' date=' it may take a while and we are in the middle of a key series. To me, Rohit is more ready and should be in right now![/quote'] but he won't. period. thing is even if rohit has to come in we should maybe drop lax and not virat because virat if dropped now will loose his confidence... and this guy is our future, lax is soon going to be our past
but he won't. period. thing is even if rohit has to come in we should maybe drop lax and not virat because virat if dropped now will loose his confidence... and this guy is our future, lax is soon going to be our past
You want to drop Lax who has been our 2nd innings saviour, not to mention his great record v Aus :giggle: Are you for real? If Virat loses confidence so quickly maybe he isn't cut out for cricket. I don't think it would destroy Virat and he would still be in the squad so not dropped all together. I do agree Lax should go first out of the big 3 but not right now and just to accomodate Kohli :((
You want to drop Lax who has been our 2nd innings saviour, not to mention his great record v Aus :giggle: Are you for real? If Virat loses confidence so quickly maybe he isn't cut out for cricket. I don't think it would destroy Virat and he would still be in the squad so not dropped all together. I do agree Lax should go first out of the big 3 but not right now and just to accomodate Kohli :((
i never said drop lax now... i meant whenever rohit has to come into the side it should be when lax makes way for him.. i.e. he should wait for lax to retire... dropping lax is out of question... plus he is ma fav. player too :icflove: