Who should come at no. 6 position?? Virat or Rohit

chainsmoker

Kohli is a front foot batsman. This is his normal sequence of actions when facing bowlers. 1) Move in to the middle stump 2) Half a step forward 3) Bring bat down in a vertical arc inside he line of the bat No good on bouncy pitches.
Exactly. Not good on seaming wickets either. prime candidate for LBW. As expected, he made the most of his chance in India when the wicket was flat and bowling was sub-par. He doesn't seem to have it in him to play well away from home. He still needs some work. He might come good later, but at the moment, he's not ready for test cricket.

I will give one more chance to Virat in Sydney and see his attitude and performance there. I can understand what you people trying to say, that he does not looks like belonging to the international level, but that happens with everyone who is nervous. Even with Ashwin, honestly, what I expected of Ashwin that he alone will be enough for Aussies, but that didn't happen. Ashwin looked pretty off colour in the second innings. He never looked like even taking a single wicket and he was looking toothless even against tailenders. So, we will have to give chance to Virat in Sydney

Rohit to me is the most gifted bat after Tendulkars arrival , I am amazed why he was left by the way side, also our selectors are just honing on a particular zone more or less to pick players.I can't imagine Raina, Yuvraj, Kohli as I had predicted , along with Dhoni being successful here.Pujara, Mukund, Rohit, even Parthiv is a better bet in test's in Australia.

Rohit to me is the most gifted bat after Tendulkars arrival ' date=' I am amazed why he was left by the way side, also our selectors are just honing on a particular zone more or less to pick players.I can't imagine Raina, Yuvraj, Kohli as I had predicted , along with Dhoni being successful here.Pujara, Mukund, Rohit, even Parthiv is a better bet in test's in Australia.[/quote'] hmm to early to comment on kohli but pujara,mukund,and rohit are indeed better suited for bouncy conditions hope rohit can prove u right and me wring (last week) lol
Rohit to me is the most gifted bat after Tendulkars arrival ' date='[b'] I am amazed why he was left by the way side, also our selectors are just honing on a particular zone more or less to pick players.I can't imagine Raina, Yuvraj, Kohli as I had predicted , along with Dhoni being successful here.Pujara, Mukund, Rohit, even Parthiv is a better bet in test's in Australia.
because he was just not ready earlier. Earlier he used to get starts but never capitalized on them. This year he seems to have put in a lot of effort and more importantly his temperament seems to have improved so he should get a chance soon. He is much more talented than any other youngster coming up in World cricket currently.
man that kohli guy is jokes...he needs an attitude check...the guy was pissed off at cricket cuz he got plumb lbw...what kinda sh it is that lol
seriously this pissed me off the most. you play a *****y shot and instead of feeling stupid and learning from it you blame the world and pretend that you inside edged it and have been wrongly given out. such attitude will come in his way of improving. I would drop him just for that
seriously this pissed me off the most. you play a *****y shot and instead of feeling stupid and learning from it you blame the world and pretend that you inside edged it and have been wrongly given out. such attitude will come in his way of improving. I would drop him just for that
We never know why he did that. Probably, he was disappointed at himself?
hmm to early to comment on kohli but pujara,mukund,and rohit are indeed better suited for bouncy conditions hope rohit can prove u right and me wring (last week) lol
Well he might be successful from the get go , or might take some time, as test cricket is the pinnacle, especially playing away from home, Rohit is the classiest young player around period,if we just select players based on their potential, talent, Rohit will be above all the others in line, same way , VK, Mithun it is a joke these guys are even in the squad, Rahane I do not have high hopes from him , Badrinath is a dud,selectors are picking up players based on ODI format, or IPL. INDIAN TEAM IS LOOSING OUT WITH THIS SET OF SELECTORS , NOT INCLUDING JIMMY, DHONI AS A CAPTAIN.:doh:EVEN IRFAN WITH HIS BATTING AND BOWLING AT NUMBER 6 AND PARTHIV WOULD PERFORM BETTER THEN DHONI IN OZ.
I feel Rohit should be given a chance from next game' date=' also Kohli will be there .. it's not that we are writing him off .. it's just that time is running out and a guy who looks technically much better , needs to be given a chance here.[/quote'] Rohit is not technically much better than virat . Infact the ball VK got today , Sharma will be oput 9 of 10 times .

its funny how some of you change your opinion after every match . Suddenly from nohit shrama is the next batting great & Virat who was supposed to be a our next captain is not test class anymore . Mind you am a huge Rohit fan , but like virat he has his issues too & i won be surprised if bhe has his share of failures at the start too , but you need to persist with young players ..droping them after a failure or 2 will not help ther confidence . Let Virat get a run of atleats 10 tests , till then Sharma has to wait unless some one gets injured .