Who should come at no. 6 position?? Virat or Rohit

chainsmoker

bye bye FTB kohli
Scored well on tough tracks of south africa where everyone failed. India lost the series getting bowled out to Steyns and MOrkels, but Kohli kept fighting on dirty bat tracks. Yes, you can call him FTBS now because he has had failures on these pitches. Just the common mindset of people. Wait for him to score big. Patience mate..
Scored well on tough tracks of south africa where everyone failed. India lost the series getting bowled out to Steyns and MOrkels, but Kohli kept fighting on dirty bat tracks. Yes, you can call him FTBS now because he has had failures on these pitches. Just the common mindset of people. Wait for him to score big. Patience mate..
No one is saying toss him forever. But just like how he was included in the ODI squad and did fantastic in the world cup based entirely on merit the team should all rohit a chance finally. Kohli has had maybe 1 in 10 good test innings so far outside of India. Too many young talents that deserve a chance Puraja Rohit etc.
No one is saying toss him forever. But just like how he was included in the ODI squad and did fantastic in the world cup based entirely on merit the team should all rohit a chance finally. Kohli has had maybe 1 in 10 good test innings so far outside of India. Too many young talents that deserve a chance Puraja Rohit etc.
He doesn't even have 1 good innings out of 10. He has failed in ever single Test innings outside India. Again, I'm not saying toss him out of the team forever, but clearly Rohit is the better choice.

just gonna repost this here, cos its relevant. i'm pretty worried about some of the younger guys we have. virat kohli is a strong onside player but he has no defence. he can't keep out a good ball and pushes at deliveries without getting forward or backward. he gets out to deliveries that he could easily leave. he has very few scoring shots on the off-side. He is just another front foot ODI warrior like raina. he can make runs in ODIs where u never have any slips, when the field settings allow for easy singles. test cricket is a different ball game, if u can't defend and respect good bowling, u have no chance. it just SHOCKS me how a young indian batsmen can't even LEAVE the ball. this is test cricket bro, u can't play at everything. especially on day 1 when the ball is doing something. this is what the IPL and excessive ODI cricket does. kills batting techniques. rohit has been on a run spree and UNLIKE kohli, he actually has a backfoot game. but it remains to be seen whether he can hold up in test cricket...worth finding out on this series anyway. i would try rahane as well. he might be the best of the lot along with pujara. these guys are more traditional batsmen that built their game in four day version and have barely played any ODIs.

Anyone who knows anything about cricket would know that Kohli's defense is shoddy. Its fair enough when fickle fans consider odi cricket as a proving ground for test cricket but its quite another when the selectors believe this: Raina, Yuvraj and now Kohli. Being able to play slowly in ODIs =/= being able to bat in test matches.

Kohli f***er, just how many more chances is he gonna get ? This dumb ***** has grown up on a diet of T20 cricket. The moron looks to score of every ball. And honestly i dont think Rohit is gonna succeed either. We are screwed forever, there is no relief in sight. India should stop playing test cricket and at least get good at winning Tontee Tontee cricket.

Kohli f***er, just how many more chances is he gonna get ? This dumb ***** has grown up on a diet of T20 cricket. The moron looks to score of every ball. And honestly i dont think Rohit is gonna succeed either. We are screwed forever, there is no relief in sight. India should stop playing test cricket and at least get good at winning Tontee Tontee cricket.
I usually respect your comment, but this is a total b.s post. Who you want in place of Kohli or Rohit than? Pujara? Who's injured rite now or whatver?Mukund???