Zaheer, Ishant, Yadav and Ashwn : Indian bowling a FORCE TO RECKON WITH

MCcricket

"The bowlers delivered [today]. Especially in first spell, Umesh Yadav and Ishant [sharma] and Zak [Zaheer Khan], they bowled beautifully. And through the day [R] Ashwin bowled really well. He kept one end up at less than three an over. Overall it was a good day for India." He went on to label India's bowling line-up the best Indian attack he has played with. Sehwag's interview

also a shoutout to the curator for the wonderful pitch. The ball has done just enough to let the most technically sound and patient bunch to succeed and that's what I like to see. It is really a TEST of the batsmen and the bowlers. A lot of FAST bowling with some wonderful stroke making and some unplayable deliveries picking up important wickets for both sides. This is the real sight of a test match.

Zaheer' date=' Praveen and Umesh with Ishant pretty much waiting for one of the bowlers to either get injured or fall out of form.[/quote'] +1 Isshaant is bowling at a good speed. But he needs to start take wickets, otherwise Praveen will get preference over him whenever we play 3 pacers. And Praveen can bowl long spells and can keep one end tight.
P.k did well in england and thats it' date='He will not be played in india so for 2 years he does not get a test .[/quote'] but he took most of his wickets with second new ball not with first new ball or the old ball even when he bowled well and performed well. Yes, he did well there, but that looked good because others were poor.
+1 Isshaant is bowling at a good speed. But he needs to start take wickets, otherwise Praveen will get preference over him whenever we play 3 pacers. And Praveen can bowl long spells and can keep one end tight.
Even Ishant is keeping one end tight. I feel this is just a matter of time before he starts picking up wicket again. Same thing was happened with Stuart Broad and he came back well.
Sreesanth very inconsistent' date=' unfit, also mentally not mature, he has the talent but at this age with so many years in int cricket I doubt he will improve, at his best he made me think wow we have an Indian version of Steyn , swinging ball at pace, that happened very rarely though , he needs to learn from Steyn if he ever wants to make a comeback, right now Ishant is way ahead of him.:antijinx:[/quote'] Sreesanth takes long long time to finish his over...he is very inconsistent, he is India's MJ. So we don't need him ..
Even Ishant is keeping one end tight. I feel this is just a matter of time before he starts picking up wicket again. Same thing was happened with Stuart Broad and he came back well.
Even I want Ishant to take wickets and be a permanent member of the pace battery, but he is not taking wickets. He has just 1 wicket to his name in this match and didn't picked up wickets in England and neither in SA. He was very good in W.I though. I hope he has a Stuart Broad like turn around like Barbie had against us. This series will tell us where he stands, if he doesn't do well then he has to make way for Pk (only PK, not for VK or Mithun) in the playing eleven.

Indian team has reached a stage where we have to expect from them a fight or a comeback. Gone are the days where we would appreciate the once in a blue moon comeback. The days of 2001 are over. Now the team often comesback. Tailenders fight all the time these days. Good stuff from our bowlers though. Hopefully they get the 2 players out early and our batters can than finish the job. COME ON INDIA.