Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread

Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread  

1. 1.

• Yes - these guys will give Martin and Tufnell a run for their money
    • No - there might be a team out there with a poorer tail

Horses for courses- should not india go with 4 pacers in Perth? i am a big fan of Pitch - if the pitch supports spinners you have to play spinners and if its a green top, we need to play 4 pacers- probably VK or mithun can replace Ashwin as i feel ashwin will be taken for runs and wont even get wicekts, where as even a vk or mithun can become a hero if he bowls with pcae and on right line n length. if i was the coach i would have played 4 fasters..........VK or mithun both r not too impressive , i would have preferred DINDA .. even pathan wud have been a better choice than VK or mithun. but pls understand if a pacer does not get a chance on perth ahead of a spinner .....than the pacer should not be picked at all in the fifteen as perth is for pacers and i bet australia will play 4 fast bowlers.

i am a big fan of Pitch - if the pitch supports spinners you have to play spinners and if its a green top' date=' we need to play 4 pacers- probably VK or mithun can replace Ashwin as i feel ashwin will be taken for runs and wont even get wicekts, [b']where as even a vk or mithun can become a hero if he bowls with pcae and on right line n length. if i was the coach i would have played 4 fasters..........VK or mithun both r not too impressive , i would have preferred DINDA .. even pathan wud have been a better choice than VK or mithun. but pls understand if a pacer does not get a chance on perth ahead of a spinner .....than the pacer should not be picked at all in the fifteen as perth is for pacers and i bet australia will play 4 fast bowlers.
Indeed. If our fourth paceman was Ryan Harris-eqsue Id think about it. as it happens were blessed with Vinay and Mithun and Ashwin has been one of our best batsmen on this tour, if he can keep one end tight hed have done his job
Even Aussies will not play 4 pacers. Wonder how you expect India to play 4 pacers.
Dear saneindian let us BET ..australia will surely play 4 pacers in Perth and will ensure we r bowled out for less than 200............ i just wanna say we need to COPY them as they know the conditions totally well, even a good spinner like ASHWIN and or BHajji will also not suceed on tracks which have nothing in them for sinners... Spinners on such tracks are easy meat to score of and alll batsmen pounce on them like tigers, finally score 6 + runs in each over..... they do score against pacers too but they do take a lot of risk against pacers.........n i feel VK does have some swing and HE may suceed on Perth. ishant has speed but his line n length r a bit not sure and he is running this unlucky patch too when he beats the Bat but does not take wickets, who knows batsman wud wanna score of vinay and end up loosing their wickets.........VK can be used as a Bait.....batsmen may wanna eat him and get cooked.
Dear Vishal Last time Aussie made similar noises, they got Shaun Tait into the team promising to break a few Indian heads and he never played test matches ever after.
i have always considered TAIT as the fastest bowler ever- so i appreciate and acknowledge him, saw him bowling in IPL on indian tracks recently and HE was a TERROR on indian tracks....... Just that TAIT cannot handle his fitness else he wud always be Australia's no 1 bowler. australia did not play him much any time because he always had fitness issues and so picking him for a 5 day was never possible- but as a one day bowler or a t 20 bowler , i found him always better, faster, more dangerous than BRETT Lee.......... at the cost of repeating myself........he was bowling 150K to 156K on indian IPL tracks.......if he was not played.....Thank GOD for that.. i Still repeat Australia lyon will not play and australia will play 4 pacers and clarke will be their 5th bowler - a spinner.

Australia will and should go with 4 pacers coz their spinner is useless against India especially on Australian pitches and their spinner is also not making runs. And Australia is focusing on preparing a fast-track. They should definitely go with 4 pacers. As far as India is concerned, whatever decision our team management takes, I'll be ok with that, coz on one hand, we have Ashwin who is second best batsman in Indian team so far and hope he gets his rhythm soon with the ball as well. Even if we go with 4 pacers, I won't mind if 4rth pacer is Mithun. Heard that he is hitting 145 k in nets. So, it will be good to see him bowl at Perth

Australia will and should go with 4 pacers coz their spinner is useless against India especially on Australian pitches and their spinner is also not making runs. And Australia is focusing on preparing a fast-track. They should definitely go with 4 pacers. As far as India is concerned, whatever decision our team management takes, I'll be ok with that, coz on one hand, we have Ashwin who is second best batsman in Indian team so far and hope he gets his rhythm soon with the ball as well. Even if we go with 4 pacers, I won't mind if 4rth pacer is Mithun. Heard that he is hitting 145 k in nets. So, it will be good to see him bowl at Perth
lol seriously?
Kaha heard kiya bhai?