"England do not deserve the #1 ranking "

Even though we are **** right now, we were number 1 for nearly 2 years .. lete see how long Eng will last BTW lets see who is **** when Eng/Aus tour India .. if all sides can win only at home then it means all are ****
England have proven they can win away apart from in the subcontinent which is becoming a difficult egg to crack (bar Bangladesh). Technically speaking, Dubai isn't in the subcontinent :winky: India were no.1 for 20 months. England have already been there for five and in those 15 months I think we are playing: Pakistan Away (2 Tests left) Sri Lanka Away (2 Tests) Windies Home (2/3 Tests) South Africa Home (4 Tests) India Away (4 Tests) NZ Away (3 Tests) Warm-Up for Ashes 2013 Home (Probably NZ, 3 Tests probable) After that it's 10 consecutive tests (TEN) against Australia, home and away. If England come out of that without losing a series, would that be enough?!!!
England have proven they can win away apart from in the subcontinent which is becoming a difficult egg to crack (bar Bangladesh). Technically speaking, Dubai isn't in the subcontinent :winky: India were no.1 for 20 months. England have already been there for five and in those 15 months I think we are playing: Pakistan Away (2 Tests left) Sri Lanka Away (2 Tests) Windies Home (2/3 Tests) South Africa Home (4 Tests) India Away (4 Tests) NZ Away (3 Tests) Warm-Up for Ashes 2013 Home (Probably NZ, 3 Tests probable) After that it's 10 consecutive tests (TEN) against Australia, home and away. If England come out of that without losing a series, would that be enough?!!!
To confirm what ? That India was better till Ind-Eng series started and now Eng is a better side ? I am 1100% sure thats the case That Eng was better when India was No1 ? I dont agree if they can be #1 for 2 years then good on them and it means that they were better from 2011- on wards. You know what I mean ? the whole discussion about India werent #1 and Eng arent #1 right now is stupid. India was and Eng is #1 so India was better till 2011 and Eng is currently the best side as per the ranking
if my aunty had a **** she would be my uncle :hmmmm2:
Quite the opposite. It's Australia who feel they have to win to be significant back in the UK. Australia's like that little brother you ignore when your around your mates. Think the significant nations like France, Germany, Spain. Outside cricket Australia sucks too much to have a rivalry with.
Oh you poor deluded soul. Obviously no knowledge of Australia's position on the geo-political world stage (i.e. China and the USA) in comparison to England. But yeh, you're friends with Spain. I think they had an armada once. Australia is the "little brother" that grew up about 6 inches taller and 20 kgs heavier than England.
Oh you poor deluded soul. Obviously no knowledge of Australia's position on the geo-political world stage (i.e. China and the USA) in comparison to England. But yeh, you're friends with Spain. I think they had an armada once. Australia is the "little brother" that grew up about 6 inches taller and 20 kgs heavier than England.
:hysterical:
So what your saying is not only can you not win in the SC, you can't win if its close to the SC... I understand. We've been sh!t for the last 5 years and you got us last year (when we were sh!t) so kudos to the soapdodgers for that. To answer your question if you lost none of those, that would qualify you but to do that you would need to be as good as WI of 70s and 80s and Aussies of 90s and early 2000, you guys aren't close to either - comparison Warne v Swan/monty :hysterical: (put both poms together and we're still giving you change), McGrath vs anderson/or anyone else in your team - McGrath in his sleep is better. Of the 9 series you identified you will lose 3 for sure (Pak, India and Aus in Aus) and two or three others are dodgy for you guys (SA, SL, NZ)... If its 3 out of 9 losses, you would have to agree you have fluked the No. 1 (guess someone has to be) and you guys really are sh!t.... If it is 6 then minnows you will be shown to be.. As far as us Aussies talking about you poms or soapdodgers... we do it coz it remains one of the funny things in life... you know the jokes pom walks into a bar etc
Here you go, the future of English cricket England U19 - 253/7 Bangladesh U19 - 252/9 England won but pushed all the way by the bangas... long lived success on the cards for the poms, and one bloke made 111 in that total so without that they would have been flogged. :hysterical::hysterical:
was he a saffer?
Who says we're friends with them? I said those countries are of more significance to us and we to them then some Island the other side of the world. You're only significant in cricket, that's it.
Loving all this hatred of England lads' date=' just makes it all the sweeter when we avoid defeat in Pakistan (at least). How you guys doing in Australia? Oh right 3-0 down, you must be s***.[/quote'] dont lie, india is winning 3-0, just won the perth test by an innings jealous :hysterical: :--D
Who says we're friends with them? I said those countries are of more significance to us and we to them then some Island the other side of the world. You're only significant in cricket' date=' that's it.[/quote'] :haha: Deluded fan is deluded. England is not significant, get out of the 19th century will ya. England has no industry, other European countries such as Germany do have a great industry and have a great great. Spain is worse than England atm but you cant compare with Aus, there economy is fine. They have resources such as uranium and a good mining industry.
England certainly deserve the number 1 ranking as much as any team has since the great Australia side broke up. They have played some excellent cricket over the last few years and have a very good team. Whether they deserve to stay at number 1 will be decided over the next 12-18 months.
+1 Lets see what happens tomorrow
:haha: Deluded fan is deluded. England is not significant, get out of the 19th century will ya. England has no industry, other European countries such as Germany do have a great industry and have a great great. Spain is worse than England atm but you cant compare with Aus, there economy is fine. They have resources such as uranium and a good mining industry.
Nobody cares about Australia in Europe buddy. Nor India for that matter.