"England do not deserve the #1 ranking "

Lulz. You mean the same Olympic team which took just one less medal than the UK in Beijing while taking 18 more in Athens (eventually finishing 4th only under the USA, Russia and China) despite the fact that the UK has 3x the population. England is pretty much Australia's disabled older brother who suffers from delusions of grandeur.
Half of them from Eastern Europe. So what about having three times the population. Per capita we beat China. Irrelevant considering there's only a certain amount of medals you can win.

'England No. 1 because of home advantage' - Miandad

Javed Miandad, the former Pakistan captain, has questioned England's status as the No. 1 side in the world Test rankings after their defeat inside three days against Pakistan in Dubai. Miandad, one of England's most redoubtable opponents in his playing days, always relishes a chance to revive battles of old and he did so again when he suggested England's rise to the top of the rankings owed much to home advantage and took little account of their perennial weakness in Asia. "I don't believe much in rankings because it doesn't give a clear picture of the team's overall performance in the world," Miandad said. "England is mainly the top side without playing in Asia and you must give credit to Pakistan that they have been playing with no home advantage and still they are winning. England are now the No. 1 team because they had the home advantage and never lost in their backyard." More criticism of England's performance came from Abdul Qadir, a former Pakistan legspinner and selector. He expressed surprise that England had lost in such an "unprofessional manner". "I was never expecting that England could go that low, to be packed up in just three days," Qadir said. "The most pathetic things I observed about the England batting was that on the first day, when fast-bowlers were supposed to take wickets they were exposed by spinners and later on in the second innings, when the spinners were supposed to dominate they fell into the hands of fast bowlers. "This is a buzzer for the English think tank, about their strategy. It's like they didn't do their homework and that fact was exposed cheaply. I always deemed England a very professional side but the way they played [casts] doubts [on] my views about them."
:yay:
Half of them from Eastern Europe. So what about having three times the population. Per capita we beat China. Irrelevant considering there's only a certain amount of medals you can win.
It's not really our fault that people want to leave cold miserable Europe to come here. I'll try to explain this to you in the simplest terms possible. Greater population = a greater number of potential athletes which theoretically (except in England's case) should = more medals due to more people competing. It's why Fiji doesn't do a great deal. Then again, your South Africa A team managed to lose to Pakistan inside 3 days so anything is possible.
It's not really our fault that people want to leave cold miserable Europe to come here. I'll try to explain this to you in the simplest terms possible. Greater population = a greater number of potential athletes which theoretically (except in England's case) should = more medals due to more people competing. It's why Fiji doesn't do a great deal. Then again, your South Africa A team managed to lose to Pakistan inside 3 days so anything is possible.
:hysterical:
Now this is not true is it? Well I'm greatful Dhoni isn't in charge of my team. Pakistan would be about 600/1 and we'd be about 4 down 2nd innings.
i agree that england will never concede so many runs like dhoni nd the bowlers do, but for england to do well, its not the bowling or captaincy, its the batting vs ajmal
I'll make it simple for you. China by your definition will never beat anybody even if they always finish top because per capita they'd have to win about 2000 gold medals every Olympics. There's only so many events you can win. So your point is dumb. Give us back Andy Symonds as well before you go down that route.

Get Your Own House in Order Just a quick message to Indian fans from an England fan. I've seen many messages from Indian fans after England's defeat about how we shouldn't be number 1, can't win in the subcontinent and can only win at home. Only one of those is true - we do find it very difficult in the subcontinent. Now before you make these outlandish comments, please consider how badly your team is currently doing. You have lost 7 tests on the bounce, 3 to Australia in Australia, a team that England soundly beat 3-1 just a year ago and you lost 4-0 to England in England. Whereas we can't win IN the subcontinent you can't win OUT of the subcontinent. England haven't lost a series since 2009, and have notched up victories against Australia, Bangladesh and an impressive drawn series against South Africa away from home. By the end of the year, Sri Lanka and India will have been added to that list - Pakistan will probably be 1-1. Not to mention all the teams we have beat at home on proper, swinging and seaming wickets (Pakistan,Sri Lanka, Australia, India, West Indies and Bangladesh soon to be followed by South Africa). India, I await your reply.