Holy Moly.. !!.. 530?

veer

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Holy Moly.. !!.. 530? Oke as great Osho said he likes to disturb people that's the only way to get the creative juices flowing and forces one to question things. May be people visit but don't see any extreme vuews which they might like to counter so just read it and get on with it. Now if we had couple of blade bhai type joker handles who go over board defending their beleif of the day then may be some of these lurkers will take active part on the forums. Well it's not the right way but hey whatver works. In Den Xionapg;s words the color of cat hardly matters as long as it catches mice. So who would like to fill the void created by departure of Blade Bhai. :lmao: You can creat a new pseudo-handle and go crazy with it. :lmao: PS: Just my thoughts and let me also reiterate that when it comes to marketing anything I am an insignificant nobody, so take these words with bagful of salt. :lmao:

Re: Holy Moly.. !!.. 530? On most websites not everyone participates in discussion. A lot of people just like to read and not participate. There are no streams here or links on this website and that definitely is not why people are registering. Out of so many sign ups there have been people that have just started to post. It is a matter of time some more will start posting. We don't need to have radical threads or eye catching threads to succumb people to start posting. If you have good discussions people won't keep away for too long. Either way it is good for the website people are signing up left, right and center. Also recently Google has been book marking our website. Google only started to bookmark the forums, discussions and articles about a week ago so I can understand the hordes of people coming to this website :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Holy Moly.. !!.. 530?

In Den Xionapg;s words the color of cat hardly matters as long as it catches mice.
hahahaaa ... whatta expression ... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Yes chinese premier when got himself mired in capitalistic polcies while banner said and still says communist expressed these legendary words :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Holy Moly.. !!.. 530?

On most websites not everyone participates in discussion. A lot of people just like to read and not participate. There are no streams here or links on this website and that definitely is not why people are registering. Out of so many sign ups there have been people that have just started to post. It is a matter of time some more will start posting. We don't need to have radical threads or eye catching threads to succumb people to start posting. If you have good discussions people won't keep away for too long. Either way it is good for the website people are signing up left, right and center. Also recently Google has been book marking our website. Google only started to bookmark the forums, discussions and articles about a week ago so I can understand the hordes of people coming to this website :wtg:
In that case :wtg: :wtg: keep it up