Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

133 overs for England to draw this test. It would be very difficult for them.
Despite talk of a flat pitch, if England survive to pull off draw, it would be some performance and justifying their number 1 status. But I hoping Tahir runs through them, because those are excellent signs for us, when England tour India :dance: If Tahir gets a fiver, bloody hell, England are going to be in for some walloping in India.
Despite talk of a flat pitch, if England survive to pull off draw, it would be some performance and justifying their number 1 status. But I hoping Tahir runs through them, because those are excellent signs for us, when England tour India :dance: If Tahir gets a fiver, bloody hell, England are going to be in for some walloping in India.
I don't think Tahir will do much. Steyn, Kallis and Philander would do most of the damage. Just wait and see how flat this track is when England go out to bat.
I don't think Tahir will do much. Steyn' date=' Kallis and Philander would do most of the damage. Just wait and see how flat this track is when England go out to bat.[/quote'] True, but if Tahir does do well, it will be huge boost for India in context of the upcoming series. That's why I hope Tahir does well, though still think he is a sh!te bowler. :giggle:
its not opening here in India :(( unbelievable hitting , still remember very well... still cant understand what it doing in between a test match related thread :idunno:
:wall: I'm trollin like the OP who thinks SA of all teams needs a Kanpur like wicket to win on day 5.
Now SA's winning hopes lies on tomorrow's pitch becoming a demon like the 5th day Kanpur pitch' date=' and Steyn getting reverse swing at 90 mph. Otherwise [b']Trott and Cook can stay on 0 for 50 balls and keep defending, they're ****ing patient.
You sure as hell jinxed them, i'll give u that.
SA should have declared with a lead of MAX 200, because they don't have high quality spinners like Ajmal so that they can have England at 60/3 by the end of the day even if they declared at tea.
england have too many batsman to bore us to death i don`t see SA winning this
Now? They are 102/4 Trott, Cook, Strauss and KP all gone!! How much can Bell Bopara, Prior, Broad and tail save them?