I am buying a ......

maniac

720 is a WVGA display. You cannot compare it to high end HD displays. It is good for its category. and yeah AMOLED has worse visibility than LCD under sunlight.
pixels dont matter in this comparison and i understand but how is this possible if both have same gorilla glass coating ? also every display i have seen reflects nokia is better but its not bright enough and even with more reflection iphone 5 is best one i have used (its my sister's phone ) under sunlight even with abd and amoled htc one better outside than lumia 1020..

pixels dont matter in this comparison and i understand but how is this possible if both have same gorilla glass coating ? also every display i have seen reflects nokia is better but its not bright enough and even with more reflection iphone 5 is best one i have used (its my sister's phone ) under sunlight even with abd and amoled htc one better outside than lumia 1020..
Pixels do matter. Brightness of display depends a lot on pixels. There different kind of display types. 920, 925, 1020 have PureMotion displays of IPS-LCD/AMOLED variety. Active matrix display is another kind of display which will have more brightness. HTC one has Super LCD3 which in itself is a third generation of SLCD's made by HTC. So, every company is improving their display technology.

Was just reading the full review of Nexus 4 by The Verge - its give 10/10 on Performance and Software and 9/10 on Battery Life. The only low marks seem to be for the lack of LTE (a complaint made by every single person who reviewed this phone - and one that doesn't apply to India :yess: ). Here are some images taken from Nexus 4's camera by the The Verge - link going by these images, the image quality may not be outstanding but its certainly not bad.

Was just reading the full review of Nexus 4 by The Verge - its give 10/10 on Performance and Software and 9/10 on Battery Life. The only low marks seem to be for the lack of LTE (a complaint made by every single person who reviewed this phone - and one that doesn't apply to India :yess: ). Here are some images taken from Nexus 4's camera by the The Verge - link going by these images, the image quality may not be outstanding but its certainly not bad.
At that price, no phone will really disappoint you. There are only minor things that separate each other and perfection is nowhere, it is in mind.

Pixels do matter. Brightness of display depends a lot on pixels. There different kind of display types. 920' date=' 925, 1020 have PureMotion displays of IPS-LCD/AMOLED variety. Active matrix display is another kind of display which will have more brightness. HTC one has Super LCD3 which in itself is a third generation of SLCD's made by HTC. So, every company is improving their display technology.[/quote'] not if everything else is same then more ppi wont effect sunlight visibility much .. and yes every company is improving quickly but amoled technology is suck that it will always struggle in sunlight compared to lcd.. they can keep improving it but it will never be as bright as same generation lcd..it has its own advantages though..like u can turn off pixles and only use some like they used in s4 with cover..

battery life depends on how u use it.. some phones are awesome on stand by like iphone 5 others are awesome on 3g and lte just dont expect too much out of battery of any smart phone tbh

At that price' date=' no phone will really disappoint you. There are only minor things that separate each other and perfection is nowhere, it is in mind.[/quote'] yeah, I guess in the end it all depends upon what you prefer - some people prefer TouchWiz/Sense for the extra features they provide while others (including me) like the clean, minimalistic looks and smooth performance of Stock Android.

It does all that and more. Sometimes' date=' it shows up as voltage high too. I thought moisture could be it but I just do not have the right tools to open it up. I will try the Samsung service center and see how much I will have to shell out.[/quote'] That high voltage issue can be easily dealt with, I have faced the problems many times, it has nothing to with moisture, its a charger problem, drain the battery completely and charge it with only the charger you got with the box, dont even use any sort of car chargers for some time, it will resolve on its own.