I am buying a ......

maniac

The problem is as someone mentioned in another thread' date=' you cannot put any extra storage inside it. The phone comes with 32gb storage but most of it is used up by the phone software. But overall the phone is very good.[/quote'] i got around 26 gb of free space yes u can have sd card in s4 but u can use it only for photos and media not apps so its useless for me as all my photos are backed up in dropbox and music well unless u put 64 gb of music in ur phone it wont be a problem.. overall 32 gb from start vs 16gb with around 9 gb free for apps and games i know which one i will pick :winky:

Even I was looking to get an external HDD ... But the problem is 2TB drives from Seagate are not portable and need external power source ... Can you tell me if WD or Buffalo have 2TB drives that don't need external power?

Even I was looking to get an external HDD ... But the problem is 2TB drives from Seagate are not portable and need external power source ... Can you tell me if WD or Buffalo have 2TB drives that don't need external power?
http://www.flipkart.com/laptop-accessories/external-hard-disks/pr?p%5B%5D=facets.capacity%255B%255D%3D2%2BTB&p%5B%5D=facets.brand%255B%255D%3DBuffalo&p%5B%5D=facets.brand%255B%255D%3DWD&p%5B%5D=sort%3Dpopularity&sid=6bo%2Cai3%2Cnl6 - I think all the HDs except the 1st one in this link don't need external power.

:embarassed: ... I was looking more in range of 7000 and hence I guess these didn't show up in my search ... Thanks will get WD HDD
Initially I was also looking for around 7000 but when I looked at the options it turned out that only HDDs with external power are available for less than 7000. Or you can buy 2 Dell 1TB HDDs for 4000 each :D http://www.snapdeal.com/product/dell-backup-plus-1tb-hard/541620?pos=0;54

Apple MacBook Air 13 128 GB @ 63500' date=' Worth it?[/quote'] Not sure man...Mac Book Air doesnt have a CD/Dvd drive on it ,as Apple (in a lot of ways true but) beleives that with Cloud and Harddrives/Passports with ridiculous Storage Space being dead cheap,will make them Obsolete anyway like Floppy drives back in the day. Yet they seem to have that on their ridiculously priced MacBooks which beleive me despite the ridiculous price are 100 times better than most Windows Laptops But as far as Mac Air goes personally,I would go with a High-end Windows Product than Mac Book Air which I find is uselesss and not worth it.