I am buying a ......

maniac

What has this thread turned into? I'm buying a new battery for my current phone. Damn moto X is a disappointment :wall:
moto x..why was it so hyped up in first place ? hey never promised great specs imo specs are good enough for 720p screen and tehre is some rare innovation going on with low power mix which always hears u

What has this thread turned into?
A bunch of kids eager to flaunt their belongings. :headshake: #NobodyGivesAShitOverWhatYouHave
I'm buying a new battery for my current phone. Damn moto X is a disappointment :wall:
:phehehe: #LGOptimusProFTW. :two_thumbs_up:

A bunch of kids eager to flaunt their belongings. :headshake: #NobodyGivesAShitOverWhatYouHave :phehehe: #LGOptimusProFTW. :two_thumbs_up:
u have lg optimus ? how is it ?
most punjabis and that too sardars i meet here in US are soooooo rich. The guy living a couple of houses down from me has a hotel business in Canada. :hail:
damn..good for them i guess :P

u have lg optimus ? how is it ? P
So far so good.. though I am not exactly the guy to turn to, when looking for accurate gadget reviews. I am a bit of a tech ignoramus. :((
:phehehe: #nobodygivesashitwhatyouthink :two_thumbs_up:
Good comeback! :two_thumbs_up:

So far so good.. though I am not exactly the guy to turn to, when looking for accurate gadget reviews. I am a bit of a tech ignoramus. :(( Good comeback! :two_thumbs_up:
honest truth :dontknow: if people cant post what they are buying on this thread, then what is it for?

So far so good.. though I am not exactly the guy to turn to, when looking for accurate gadget reviews. I am a bit of a tech ignoramus. :(( Good comeback! :two_thumbs_up:
you cannot go wrong with any device now a days..:cantstop: all of them work well:nice:

you cannot go wrong with any device now a days..:cantstop: all of them work well:nice:
All new smartphones are very good to start with.. it is towards the end of their lifetimes when things start to go horribly wrong.. My S2 was giving me all sorts of issues by the end of its 2nd year of existence.

All new smartphones are very good to start with.. it is towards the end of their lifetimes when things start to go horribly wrong.. My S2 was giving me all sorts of issues by the end of its 2nd year of existence.
dont think this will be problem anymore yeah after 3 years u do have to buy new one but each new version of android is lighter on system than last one and less laggy.. also ur current phone is a beast should easily last 2 years

I checked out One X+ as well. It has a slightly better battery (One X battery is by no menas bad)' date=' a better front camera (which isn't of much use anyways) and 1.7 GHz instead of 1.5 - these were the major differences from what I read.[/quote'] Richly improved rear camera, more storage 32/64 gb. Nexus only has 16 GB storage, no card slot as well. HTC sense 5 is a treat with blink feed. Stock android looks like a dumb feature phone. This is a complete package. Nexus 4 is good too, but not durable and then rear camera sucks big time. Stock Android is subjective. You can even check out Xperia ZR. Same SoC as Nexus, dust and water proof IP58, better camera 13 mp Exmore RS camera, display with Bravia engine, removable battery.

Richly improved rear camera, more storage 32/64 gb. Nexus only has 16 GB storage, no card slot as well. HTC sense 5 is a treat with blink feed. Stock android looks like a dumb feature phone. This is a complete package. Nexus 4 is good too, but not durable and then rear camera sucks big time. Stock Android is subjective. You can even check out Xperia ZR. Same SoC as Nexus, dust and water proof IP58, better camera 13 mp Exmore RS camera, display with Bravia engine, removable battery.
thanks for these recommendations. Will look at One X+ & Experia ZR as well :nice: But honestly speaking, I'm still inclined towards the Nexus 4 because of Stock Android.

thanks for these recommendations. Will look at One X+ & Experia ZR as well :nice: But honestly speaking, I'm still inclined towards the Nexus 4 because of Stock Android.
and I dont like stock android because every Indian mobile company like Micromax, Lava, Karbonn uses stock android and it gives you a cheap feeling and then LG are selling Nexus 4 overpriced in India.

and I dont like stock android because every Indian mobile company like Micromax' date=' Lava, Karbonn uses stock android and it gives you a cheap feeling and then LG are selling Nexus 4 overpriced in India.[/quote'] Nexus 4's stock android is not the same as that of Micromax/Lava etc. Nexus 4 16 GB unlocked version is for $389 in USA. Thats around Rs 23700. The same phone is available for around 25k in India - difference of only 1300 from the US version.

Nexus 4's stock android is not the same as that of Micromax/Lava etc. Nexus 4 16 GB unlocked version is for $389 in USA. Thats around Rs 23700. The same phone is available for around 25k in India - difference of only 1300 from the US version.
I think android stock version is same. Nexus has updated jellybean 4.3, Indian brands still have 4.2 while there is not a huge difference between the two interface and I think its 350 US dollars for Nexus 4. Personally, I would want an HTC One X plus because it has a mix of good looks and build quality of unibody traditional HTC design and is durable along with good specs and storage and a good rear camera but HTC sales, distribution, and service do not exist in Dehradun.

I think android stock version is same. Nexus has updated jellybean 4.3' date=' Indian brands still have 4.2 while there is not a huge difference between the two interface and I think its 350 US dollars for Nexus 4.[/quote'] 350 dollars is for 8GB version [ame=http://www.amazon.com/LG-Unlocked-International-Version-Warranty/dp/B00A9ZER46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375514584&sr=8-1&keywords=google+nexus+4]link[/ame]. The 16 GB version is for 389 - [ame=http://www.amazon.com/LG-Unlocked-International-Version-Warranty/dp/B00ABPKHH0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375514584&sr=8-2&keywords=google+nexus+4]link[/ame]. IMO TouchWiz/Sense etc is essentially bloatware. With stock android I can do as much customization as I want.