Bheekh Maango thread

Zelig

Sudden wealth in hands of BPL members can be very injurious and lead to mental and physical health issues. Magneto - whatever you collect, deposit it in the State Bank of ICF for safe keeping. Currently, its account is kalia_the_crow. The account has been opened in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana scheme and you will get tax breaks also :two_thumbs_up: It is also OK if you ask members to directly deposit in the bank. I will issue a receipt.

:facepalm: You chillar parties just didn't understand the importance of the thread :sad: Now, to give you a reminder of what may happen, kindly take a look at this thread. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=313573&highlight=Loinfans Please read it till the end to know what happened. :om: It's ominous that this is a Sunday as well. So, now my conscience is clean. I will no longer give you an opportunity to change things, I'll watch the match gladly the way I have planned to. And if anything untoward happens, you fools would be the ones to be blamed. Future generations will never forgive you for breaking the streak. :om: :ciao:

:facepalm: You chillar parties just didn't understand the importance of the thread :sad: Now, to give you a reminder of what may happen, kindly take a look at this thread. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=313573&highlight=Loinfans Please read it till the end to know what happened. :om: It's ominous that this is a Sunday as well. So, now my conscience is clean. I will no longer give you an opportunity to change things, I'll watch the match gladly the way I have planned to. And if anything untoward happens, you fools are the ones to be blamed. Future generations will never forgive you for breaking the streak. :om: :ciao:
STFU

Dear Sir/Madam, As you may know, I have recently been made a mod. I am also admin on the ICF facebook group. As you may also know I am a corrupt person. An investment in me will get you all the inside info and a voice in your name. Be first among equals Contact via PM. Regards, G_B_ (Corrupt Mod)