A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

yaar we have the worst bowling attack..even worse than zim. It is the batting we always bank on. We needed at least 130 from 140. At least 315 in total. We won against sl but it was kind of luck and poor batting by SL. I wasnt confident we will defend 300. We couldnt defend 300 and 338 against Sa and Eng in wc. This is the reason such a slow inning for so long is not on such track.
I'm happy we lost :isalute: but unhappy that dhoni is still covering for losers like jadeja, ashwin, dinda and company :facepalm:
what about the fact that the likes of Jahurul were able to chase 289 against a better bowling attack - does this say anything about our "better bowling attack"..
Stop harping on bowlers. When was the last time we won a game because of bowling specially in sub continent.
At 30 overs 78 in 98 balls 78 in 98 At 43.4 overs 100 in 138 balls 22 in 40 balls 22 in 40 balls break down 24 dot balls 14 singles 2 fours IN essence.. in a period of 13.4 overs. he made only 22 runs on a flat patta wicket against bangbros who were one bowler short. At 46.5 overs 114 in 147 balls 14 in 9 after century.. wicket became easy here
you forgot to add his great performance b/w 30th and 40th over .... also the way he played probably dented the morale of the Indian team which had defended well against SL
you forgot to add his great performance b/w 30th and 40th over .... also the way he played probably dented the morale of the Indian team which had defended well against SL
this it wasnt just his slow 100, but no doubt he de-moralised the whole team with his bizarre batting.
But but according to the "neutered fans"' date=' Sachin has allegedly always been the record chaser who slowed down near his hundred :rofl:, and lost us so many games. What's so especially disgraceful today ? :P[/quote'] The fact that it came against a pathetic side like bangladesh!!
At 30 overs 78 in 98 balls 78 in 98 At 43.4 overs 100 in 138 balls 22 in 40 balls 22 in 40 balls break down 24 dot balls 14 singles 2 fours IN essence.. in a period of 13.4 overs. he made only 22 runs on a flat patta wicket against bangbros who were one bowler short. At 46.5 overs 114 in 147 balls 14 in 9 after century.. wicket became easy here
:((:((
lol at all the Anti-Tendulkar numb skulls drooling at the loss to BD ... so this team that has never managed to chase anything substantial won a game and its Tendulkars fault ... Heck 2 hours ago it was already declared as a meaningless hundred ... and now the chewtiya head scumbag is lamenting about the loss and all the skunks have turned up ... "Indian Cricket Fans" my ass :laugh:
This is Indian Cricket Fans - not Sachin Cricket Fans. If you cannot fathom the difference, too bad!
:haha: this is getting better :haha: please don't stop' date=' keep'em coming :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] hard to take that if you come from the school that teaches that even his presense boosts the morale of the team :hysterical:

The crawl of SRT from 80 to 100 was painful..more painful than mushfi WHO rehman tonking sixes to pathan's fulltosses.I think he bowled atleast 10.What bothers me most is Why the F*k did Kohli batted SLOW on this patta wkt. Dhoni and Raina did what they could.I fail to understand why Jaddu is still in this team.A 2 over blast from Yusuf Pathan would have given us 320 easy.Dinda,Pathan and Ashwin cost us the match as did SRT. I would rather see Sachin scoring a quickfire 30 and 40 rather than playing 25 ovrs and scoring worth S*it.Tendu and the Bowlers spoiled my day today and f*k you jaddu i still hate you :mad: :whack::whack::whack: