Lara V Tendulkar

He could have played till 50 plus. But he chose not too' date=' he wanted to move on. He didn't play very early for WI or would be ahead of SRT in terms of batting records.[/quote'] That probably answers your question....Look what happened to WI after Lara left...there was no transition,no support nothing from his end...atleast when he was still around WI used to be a decent ODI side. Be greatful that we have Sachin who still enjoys the game and is a huge pillar of support to the youngsters. Have you seen the England series when he was always encouraging and talking to Sree :--D ,PK and Ishanth during their spell
That probably answers your question....Look what happened to WI after Lara left...there was no transition,no support nothing from his end...atleast when he was still around WI used to be a decent ODI side. Be greatful that we have Sachin who still enjoys the game and is a huge pillar of support to the youngsters. Have you seen the England series when he was always encouraging and talking to Sree :--D ,PK and Ishanth during their spell
0-8 in last two tours, dwarf failed to inspire himself and others. A pubic hair of Brian Lara would have had more impact on Team India during eng and aus tour.
So, lets continue. Why couldn't Lara play until 40 - hormonal shutdown?
if some people feel lara> tendulkar, then its their opinion nd one must respect it, why trying to belittle lara just to prove how good tendulkar is nd why some people are forcing them to believe sachin > lara... for me both are legends, but i personally dont like them that much, so will u be gunning at me as well?
0-8 in last two tours' date=' dwarf failed to inspire himself and others. A pubic hair of Brian Lara would have had more impact on Team India during eng and aus tour.[/quote'] wtf? lara got whitewashed everywhere. home away. 5-0 aus. 3-0 next time. 3-0 england 3-0 or 4-0 again next time. whitewash against lankans and pakis.