Zia-Ul-Haq: upcoming fast bowler for Pakistan

Ahmed

Comparing Sandeep with Zia is Out of Mind Logic Sandeep Is swing bowler like B.Kumar with 125kph pace Zia ul haq is Fast bowler with 140kph pace Plus dont forget Ehsan adil who has been Selected for Pakistan Tour of South africa Zia and Ehsan both are far ahead of Any indian current fast bowler better than Shami ahmed/B.Kumar etc
Bhuvneshwar bowls 127 k to 137 k, average 132 k. I don't know Zia's pace but 140 k is one of his quicker deliveries. How come you are comparing a slower delivery from Bhuvi and a faster delivery from newbie ? By this method you can even make Junaid quicker than Steyn. :haha:
Aaqib Javed@ Zia ul haq should look at someone like Junaid khan as Role Model and try to emulate his Style of Bowling
Zia is hit the deck kind of bowler,he has unbelievable pace at such young age,but i do not think he can emulate style of Junaid bowling,there is marked difference,Junaid is swing & seam bowlerr,who can move the ball of the seam while zia has pace only.
Zia is hit the deck kind of bowler' date='he has unbelievable pace at such young age,but i do not think he can emulate style of Junaid bowling,there is marked difference,Junaid is swing & seam bowlerr,who can move the ball of the seam while zia has pace only.[/quote'] Zia ul haq should learn how to swing/Seam the bowl to Zia ul haq is Dirk Nannes style of Bowler