ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

how long we have to wait for that ?? :giggle::giggle: No malinga and bhajji is not taking any wickets and sachin is back :dontknow:
wait n watch Bambi's are like Phoenx they will come back even when they are unable to qualify for play offs.. just now IPl released a news saying from next match onwords both Bhajji and Munna will play dual role as players and umpires so from now on its easy road fro bamboos

Hi Guys.. I was actually and 'adhoc' Mascot of the MI team as DomainK was busy sometime ago. I wish to make way for a permanant Mascot or if DomainK is back, I'm ready to hand over. I'm pretty pi$ off at the way MI team is being managed by Team management and sernior players...And when I'm pi$ off, I might express pretty harsh views, which I don't want to do while being a Mascot. So I resign with immediate effect now.. Thanks everybody and MI fans for the support.. :mi:
dadu palacche ... dhor dhor, dhuti ta tan, palate dis na.

Hey Guys,Sorry I was travelling today so couldn't be there for yet another 'fight' brought in by the DC boys......Also any DC fans want to open the next match thread please PM me.... I thought this game was being played in Cuttack so thought one of the KKR fans are going to open the thread but next home game please let me know
Why don't you just make a list of all your home games and make sure that you/or someone opens the match thread?

Announcement - Ganeshran is rCSK's new Premier Mascot! Friends, Recently, there have been some allegations by some conniving fans of other lesser fans of me lording over the CSK-ites in an autocratic manner. I would like to categorically dismiss all these allegations as they are nothing but a work of fiction. It is my honor and great pleasure to announce that I am stepping aside from the post of CSK's premier mascot and nominating Ganeshran for the post. Despite his Noida connections and sympathies towards the mafia, Ganesh is a true-blue CSK fanatic. I am confident that he will do a stellar job, leading the storied CSK franchize to its 3rd straight IPL championship. :icflove: As for myself, I will continue to give moral and philosophical guidance to the many 1000s of CSK fans we have on this board. :(( Ram Ex-Premier Mascot, CSK

I volenteer to ber Mascot for DC' date=' as I am the big DC fan have watched all their matches even the first season, please cosider my application... BTW i manage the match prediction thread, can ask Ganehsran how I am doing with that....[/quote'] Do you want to open the DC Match thread for tommorrow??? I am not sure if it is allocated to anyone Ganesh or Tdigi can you confim that??? It is a home game so I guess Kidnextdoor will open the thread.

Do you want to open the DC Match thread for tommorrow??? I am not sure if it is allocated to anyone Ganesh or Tdigi can you confim that???
I think the DC match is today, will be happy to open the thread for it today.....and seeing as to how no one has opend the thread I think it might still be open...

I think the DC match is today' date=' will be happy to open the thread for it today.....and seeing as to how no one has opend the thread I think it might still be open...[/quote'] That is because it has not been allocated....go ahead and open it....Tommorrow in the sense May 1st as it is still 30th for me