Marrying older women

anotherhawkeye

To this day' date=' I m slightly resentful towards my mother due to the fact that she was against me marrying my father's friend's drop dead stunning 1/2 bong 1/2 punju daughter only because of her being 2 years elder to me. I do not understand how this could be a deciding factor in an everlasting relationship and this archaic thought process is still prevalent amongst many conservative families[/quote'] HSyH0.jpg

Is it not true that generally guys are a bit less mature' date= so need a woman younger. A distant-ish girl cousin of mine who's a pretty high flying accountant got married to a teacher hubby about 3 or so years younger. She was actively on the look out for someone with a 9 to 5 job so he can cook clean, etc... ensure that ghar was in shape for her after her long days at work. He rings my mum for tips and recipies :cantstop: The fact that she is older is something she uses to her advantage, she is a bossy type anyway but hubby is fairly enslaved and to be fair I think he kinda likes it. Not sure whether that is relevant at all but interesting nonetheless
Yeah, but how long will that not mature stage last in guys vs gals? Till he is 25? Till he is 30? Maximum the impact will be for 2-3 years. A marriage (generally) is for a life-time. So dunno what difference guys maturing slower than women have to do, particularly since most guys will marry after 25 anyways As for your example, is it possible that both of them are by nature like you decribed and it has nothing to do with difference in age?

'coz eventually I will make more money than you :finger: jealous brah? I grew up with her...knew her since childhood pretty much...I wasn't in love with her or anything but her personality was amazing and she used to make killer mango chutney :D ...overall perfect marriage material, would've loved to have her in my life...unfortunately at that time I didn't give that much of a thought but later on as I grew older...kept thinking should've taken a stand. She got married a year later and her family stopped communicating with us.
You wanted to break a mother's heart for some mango chutney ?:(( Waisay I want to apologize for the unsolicited advice:embaressed_smile:.I did and all the other aunties of icf followed :P:--D

This thread reminds me of my old relation with my divorce neighbour lady 10 years elder to me ,as she had been a regular visitor of my family and both us enjoyed each others company but we never crossed our limits.When her second marriage was fixed she came to invite us and gave me a tight hug and a kiss on my left cheek

'coz eventually I will make more money than you :finger: jealous brah? I grew up with her...knew her since childhood pretty much...I wasn't in love with her or anything but her personality was amazing and she used to make killer mango chutney :D ...overall perfect marriage material, would've loved to have her in my life...unfortunately at that time I didn't give that much of a thought but later on as I grew older...kept thinking should've taken a stand. She got married a year later and her family stopped communicating with us.
Her family stopped communicating with yours coz you didn't marry her!????????? What a load of BS is that

This thread reminds me of my old relation with my divorce neighbour lady 10 years elder to me ' date='as she had been a regular visitor of my family and both us enjoyed each others company but we never crossed our limits.When her second marriage was fixed she came to invite us and gave me a tight hug and a kiss on my left cheek[/quote'] Ah, innocence. :regular_smile: