The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

Anyone does not become Lion just by names or habitat, but in human beings, those men are called lions who are BIG by attitude and heart, like lion-hearted people. And definitely, Punjabis are known for BIG HEART. Aur Attitude ke to kya kehne, masha allah, ummmaaaah, Bhai, aise hi nahi Punjabis world famous hain.... We are lions by heart and our attitude.... B->B->
How do you know that lions are large hearted ?Did Afridi tell you that ?:P If at all, the Lion has a very small heart both literally and figuratively. He makes the Lioness do all the hard work while he lazes around doing nothing and unke kamaayi kaa khaataa hai.Sometimes he even scavenges off what the Hyenas hunt down and scares them.I guess the Lion is only to good to scare smaller teams like KKR ,PW and DD...

How do you know that lions are large hearted ?Did Afridi tell you that ?:P If at all, the Lion has a very small heart both literally and figuratively. He makes the Lioness do all the hard work while he lazes around doing nothing and unke kamaayi kaa khaataa hai.Sometimes he even scavenges off what the Hyenas hunt down and scares them.I guess the Lion is only to good to scare smaller teams like KKR ,PW and DD...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Ek teer se anek nishan. Sly. Very sly indeed. :winky:

Look at post 203.... Lion by heart. Lion by deed.... Kohli, Yuvi, Bajji,Rohit - Rest of IPL frenchise heavily rely on imports from the Shera di Kaum
Kohli Delhi, Rohit Mumbai. Yuvi played for 3 years and left in the end, ye soch ke ki kuchh nhi hone wala is team me.

April 12th is our home opener- I would like "India-KXIP fan" to open the thread' date=' if he is available to, since he is a Lion through and through. Are you ok with that Mishraji?[/quote'] Thanks, I might if Im online that day, how do you make a match thread? What do you put in it? My one will probably be VERY biased though :--D

I hear lions are good at eating royal charging indians who think they are knight riding daredevils, or at worst, pretend warriors. FYI; the Lion/Lioness breakdown...they are both "Lions." We aren't sexist in our pride fella. We are pefectly happy with strong, smart women, and see them as an asset (Anku, Miriam- ya know where to come when your chauvenistic fan base gets to be too much). As always, Dil walle ye duniya le jayangi. You can keep your male/female biases to your threads. :two_thumbs_up:

Thanks' date=' I might if Im online that day, how do you make a match thread? What do you put in it? My one will probably be VERY biased though :--D[/quote'] I expect it to be biased. :two_thumbs_up: that's why i chose you. Just look at the threads there for the other games, make sure the basic info is there and reflected in the thread title. Then go crazy with whatever else you want to put in.

I hear lions are good at eating royal charging indians who think they are knight riding daredevils, or at worst, pretend warriors. FYI; the Lion/Lioness breakdown...they are both "Lions." We aren't sexist in our pride fella. We are pefectly happy with strong, smart women, and see them as an asset (Anku, Miriam- ya know where to come when your chauvenistic fan base gets to be too much). As always, Dil walle ye duniya le jayangi. You can keep your male/female biases to your threads. :two_thumbs_up:
So making your woman do all the work while you flip channels on TV is not sexist?:two_thumbs_up: The lion is such a coward it even kills the baby cubs of the pride it inherits .. And what of scavenging off the hyenas?

So making your woman do all the work while you flip channels on TV is not sexist?:two_thumbs_up: The lion is such a coward it even kills the baby cubs of the pride it inherits .. And what of scavenging off the hyenas?
LOL why don't you step into a lion cage, since it's such a coward, snap a few pics, and post it here? :hysterical:

Why dont you reply to the points I just made instead of making personal attacks ?:winky:
I did? You pointed out, that according you, and in your opinion, the lion is a coward. I presumed your baseline for bravery is yourself, and asked that since a lion is a coward, to take one on, and post pictures here? :two_thumbs_up: Unless...:hysterical:

If Lion is so sexist how come multiple lioness hang out with him while rest of world struggles with one... :--D You go & figure out the answer