The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

Sweet victory... KXIP now lead Mumbai 6-2 in head-to-head matches :yay: The opening partnership of Nitin and Mandeep did well in the powerplay, something we have not been able to do this entire season. I didn't expect that good of a start but they did well. Marsh is truly our trump player.. Excellent to see him finish the match. Hussey is doing ok but he's gotta step it up in future games. Uncertain about Miller.. Good to see Chitnis in the squad...I wouldn't mind bringing in Bipul. Awana seems to have gained a lot more control with his bowling considering what I saw a couple of seasons back. Mahmood had a great first game...got knocked around a bit tonite in the bowling..but it happens. If we're looking for a pinch hitter at the top, opening won't be a bad choice either if required. Overall, excellent fielding tonight though the bowling was loose in the middle overs. Btw, I thought Amitoze Singh might have been with KXIP but saw him warming the bench for MI tonite.. could've easily got a few games had he stayed with Punjab. Same for Sarul Kanwar. onto the next game :kxip:

We got two games against :dc: Two games against :dd: One each against :rcb: :mi: and :rr: If we score 8 more points i.e win 4 games that will give us 14 points and possibly a place in semis.
depending on which teams you beat and how many teams end up with same points you need atleast one team to get as much points as possible which looks difficult this year

We got two games against :dc: Two games against :dd: One each against :rcb: :mi: and :rr: If we score 8 more points i.e win 4 games that will give us 14 points and possibly a place in semis.
two against:csk: too