India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

what a joke bowling line up why is shami not there who was in last 2 a tours ?
For most part I am ok with the team , atleast we have new players and not the same recycled ones, Irfan , Awana, Murali, Dhawan a welcome addition, would love to see Shami, Anwar, Dinda, VK I am not sure how long they will waste spot as they are pretenders , shouldn't be in contention for test's.
also stupid logic to not let them play spin should have tested some back up bowlers who can come into side incase of injury... is shami injured otherwise no reason to drop him he outperformed danda in windies a tour...
:blink: The Test series starts in less than a month. How can 1 match "test" a bowler?

The no spinner decision is a great one!! Little exposure to spin in the subcont. i love the thinking. Its a decent team, wish Rohit was there though and Shami Ahmed after his good A team tour. Itll be funny to see an Indian team with a four man pace attack... or four man trundle attack... So likely first XI Mukund, Vijay, Rahane, Yuvraj, Tiwary, Raina, Saha, Irfan, Dinda, Vinay, Awana I hope Rahane opens though, and Vijay or Mukund at 3... Prepare a green hard top, will test our A team batsmen too...

:blink: The Test series starts in less than a month. How can 1 match "test" a bowler?
pick guys based on performance and see how they do against england for example play rahul sharma if he is in contention and darekar we will know where both stand wasnt munaf selected in same way ?
pick guys based on performance and see how they do against england for example play rahul sharma if he is in contention and darekar we will know where both stand wasnt munaf selected in same way ?
Players who have done well before this game would still be good, Players who have not done well before this game can't improve their "performance measure" by one game. Next, you need to consider that we have no places open up for spin. Ashwin, Ojha are in the first XI with Harbjahan Singh to follow. There are batting slots open and we are using India A game to good effect to test who should play.
Players who have done well before this game would still be good' date=' Players who have not done well before this game can't improve their "performance measure" by one game. Next, you need to consider that we have no places open up for spin. Ashwin, Ojha are in the first XI [b']with Harbjahan Singh to follow. There are batting slots open and we are using India A game to good effect to test who should play.
Why Harbhajan to follow? What has he done in First Class matches since being dropped to become the backup spinner?
why is irfan in team in first place ? well i will drop pathan cos i dont get his selection
I agree, the selectors have to stop picking and dropping players in one format, based on their form in the other formats of the game (i.e Irfan being given a chance in the A team based on ODI and T20 performances and Rohit being dropped from the test squad based on his limited overs performances).
I agree' date=' the selectors have to stop picking and dropping players in one format, based on their form in the other formats of the game (i.e Irfan being given a chance in the A team based on ODI and T20 performances and Rohit being dropped from the test squad based on his limited overs performances).[/quote'] totally agree even with rohit part well i dont like this team team which toured nz was much better ,,anyway thts just my opinion..clearly some pople are in favour of this team to me its step in wrong direction..