India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

srt, dhoni,zaheer and sehwag all need to retire from test cricket. India need to go back to preparing flat pitches and pick ftbs like murli vijay and bat teams out the game.
While it is true "outbatting" has won us more matches than "outbowling" it is not exactly a healthy approach while transitioning. We will have to go through overseas pounding for another decade.
While it is true "outbatting" has won us more matches than "outbowling" it is not exactly a healthy approach while transitioning. We will have to go through overseas pounding for another decade.
That has to be done at domestic level and A team tours by the time a player is ready for test cricket he should have experience in most countries and surfaces.
That has to be done at domestic level and A team tours by the time a player is ready for test cricket he should have experience in most countries and surfaces. long term strategy, also more county cricket in foreign countries. for now short term strategy has to be flat pitches which turn on day 4 or 5.

Its a bit of overreaction.We won the last test easily even though most players are out of form.We shot ourselves in the foot by preparing a turner.If we play on low slow pitches our batsman will look great and frankly we have depended on batting mostly.

What difference did he make despite passing the fitness test? He averaged 57+ during the England tour and now he averages 54 and soon enough he might drop below 50, who knows. He is screwing himself up. Should have retired after the World Cup. Home ground, played a crucial part in the world cup, what more could you ask more for a fairy tale ending? Just for the sake of that "1" ton? Bradman averaged 99.94 and after getting bowled out for the 2nd ball, did he ever get back to score those runs and get his average to a 100? No. It did not make any difference, he would have been honored and respected as one of the greatest. Same goes to Sachin. No one is ever gonna get close to that colossal international record and that "1" ton wouldn't have made any difference either. He would still be best never mind that 1 or 2 100s.
and you know more than he does. :giggle:

F you lot. Go F yourself were the sun dont shine. Bunch of slef loathing, wrist slitting plonkers. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. I refuse to believe we can lose against england at home. England are going to get raped in Eden Gardens. Sree aus, fat leg, woggly doggy, and serani. Your boys are in for it in Kolkatta. We will gain revenge. Our boys will be hurting now and they will hit back. I will keep believeing till this series is over. By the way its 1-1 with 2 tests to play. We are NOT 2-0 down!!