India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

The best batsman in the world ever will rise and restore indian morale. What is the likes of average english bowlers on a slow pitch to someone who can play all shots with equal skill on all pitches. We are firmly behind you and I personally believe this man should open and set the tone from the beginning. GG is hopeless and Tendulkar is under pressure like no other cricketer in the world which can affect him. If he opens I believe he will not have this issue. He once mentioned why he likes opening in ODI for this precise reason and a big hundred would crush England. His reflexes slowing down is rubbish. It is a mental thing. He still is batting well when he plays his shots and is not even at 100%. My biggest sadness is that the groundsman appears to be directly doing the opposite of what we want. There is no place for such a budda ******* if the rumours are true. I remember the wankede groundsman prepared a "gift pitch" as he termed it for Tendulkar to help him get to 100 100's. It was a nice touch for a batsmen who has achieved things for India and cricket that no one else will replicate. I hope for a similar gift pitch as it's also our best bet of grinding the opposition. We are used to these pitches more than rank turners.
I concur. Wait, who is the budda here? :secret:
I am sickened by the behaviour of some people on this forum. No doubt if we play well it will be forgotten. Very fickle fans on here like school children.
I'd rather be fickle than deluded. Fickle means you care too much, you are too passionate and sometimes can't control your emotions. Deluded means you are absolutely retarded with no sense of perspective. You, my not so friendly - friend, fall into the latter catergory.
I'd rather be fickle than deluded. Fickle means you care too much, you are too passionate and sometimes can't control your emotions. Deluded means you are absolutely retarded with no sense of perspective. You, my not so friendly - friend, fall into the latter catergory.
:hysterical::hysterical:
And that is how some people are on here :giggle: Deluded? Oh because I believe he is a great player, silly me, I must have imagined his record and 100 100's as well as how his wicket is the most special to opposition bowlers B-> Even if their was another Tendulkar waiting in the wings (which there isn't), he would have to replace one of the other 5 batsmen.
And that is how some people are on here Deluded? Oh because I believe he is a great player, silly me, I must have imagined his record and 100 100's as well as how his wicket is the most special to opposition bowlers
No, you think that CURRENTLY Sachin is the best batsman in the world, where clearly he isn't. Currently he isn't the prize wicket. I'd rather have Kohli, Pujara and Sehwag's wicket over Tendulkar. If you had given me the choice to have India at 100/3 at the end of the session and the 3 wickets of my choice; i would chose Kohli Pujara and Sehwag, not Sachin Tendulkar. If you think that he's CURRENTLY a great player. Then yes you are absolutely deluded. filtered 2010-2012 19 1257 146 39.28 2 1 1/9 137.00 0 8 0 He has averaged less than 40 in the past 2 years. Great indeed. Hell, by your logic we should recall Gower, Gooch, Thorpe and Boycott as they are GREAT are they not?
No, you think that CURRENTLY Sachin is the best batsman in the world, where clearly he isn't. Currently he isn't the prize wicket. I'd rather have Kohli, Pujara and Sehwag's wicket over Tendulkar. If you had given me the choice to have India at 100/3 at the end of the session and the 3 wickets of my choice; i would chose Kohli Pujara and Sehwag, not Sachin Tendulkar. If you think that he's CURRENTLY a great player. Then yes you are absolutely deluded. filtered 2010-2012 19 1257 146 39.28 2 1 1/9 137.00 0 8 0 He has averaged less than 40 in the past 2 years. Great indeed. Hell, by your logic we should recall Gower, Gooch, Thorpe and Boycott as they are GREAT are they not?
As mentioned in OP he is in a lean patch. Happens to all players. He looked good in England and Australia. It is a mental thing. He is batting well, not going out to a particular shot e.t.c. Also Sehwag just scored his first century in two years and Kohli has barely established himself and you are putting their wicket above an ATG :cantstop: Who needs to plan dismissals of opposition players when there is someone like you handing victory on a plate. Comparing him to those players is a joke...Tendulkar was apparently finished a thousand times over since 2000 and each time he has shown he will never be finished as a player until he decides. Luckily the selectors back him and his place is not even under threat. We have worries with GG, UV e.t.c

Lean patch?! Jesus christ, a lean patch lasts for around 1 year max and thats pushing it. To be cack for 2 years is not a lean patch, its called decline. He looked good in England?! WTF lol, he became Jimmy's bunny that series. Yes, I'm putting their wickets above an ATG because they are in nick and this ATG is not in nick. I'll put it this way. Do you tremble when Stuart Broad runs in and bowls at you last test? No, probably not. But i'm betting you did when he bowled last year in England. This is because he is OUT OF NICK. When Sachin comes in I don't think, crap, he's going to score big here. I think that he's out a nick and is a relatively easier wicket than say, Pujara.

Lean patch?! Jesus christ, a lean patch lasts for around 1 year max and thats pushing it. To be cack for 2 years is not a lean patch, its called decline. He looked good in England?! WTF lol, he became Jimmy's bunny that series. Yes, I'm putting their wickets above an ATG because they are in nick and this ATG is not in nick. I'll put it this way. Do you tremble when Stuart Broad runs in and bowls at you last test? No, probably not. But i'm betting you did when he bowled last year in England. This is because he is OUT OF NICK. When Sachin comes in I don't think, crap, he's going to score big here. I think that he's out a nick and is a relatively easier wicket than say, Pujara.
Lol comparing Broad to Tendulkar :giggle: If that is decline of 2 years, then all our players should be dropped. It is not Tendulkar's fault.
Atma-ji I want to believe in SRT .I really do. But all I see right now is a man beset with self doubt and not close to the shadow of the player he once was. He making a century won't change that.
It's a mental thing. He is looking good for example when he hit Panesar for 2 fours in an over. I honestly think if we freshen our lineup and give him some responsibility it will help. He loves his cricket and his skills have not disappeared.

Tendulkar has averaged 53+ in tests since 2009. A ton is just around the corner, he has looked in good touch and playing good shots early on just not gone on to score big. Indianregulator is on the wrong forum, Broad (666666) should not even be mentioned in a SRT thread. England have s***** defensive batsman who cannot play outside England and S*** themselves against good spin bowlers (Ajmal, Ojha, Rehmen)