India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

Out with Gambo! No commitment to the team whatsoever! Runs out Sehwag' date=' throws away a start. At least as a punishment, should be kept out of next test. Aint gonna happen, but i can still hope! :)[/quote'] Couldnt agree more.. .what a pathetic way to throw away a good start. Gambo needs to be hold responsible.

This is already England's game to lose....like I said yesterday,they got the better bowling conditions and will most likely get the better batting conditions as well. Also it is clear that England look like the side with a plan,apart from asking for specific pitches,i dont see any other gameplan or strategy from Indian think-tank

Total destruction of England coming up!!!! We are after revenge and the boys smell blood. England will crumble on crumbling tracks, they will start in fighting as wolloping unfolds. India are going to massacre them, can feel it in my bones!
dsr, Can you pls. comment on why you make these kind of predictions? We all "want" India to win. Wanting is different from making these stupid predictions. Want = what your heart desires Prediction = you use your brain (which apparently makes crazy ass predictions as far as your prediction history goes)

Disappointed with the overall quality of Cricket in this series Where is the intensity?The score line despite reading 1-1 and with the 3rd test looking like it will produce a likely result,the quality of cricket has been sub-par I mean there are so many things to play for here India wants to win back their pride after a 4-0 humiliation England have a point to prove on the subcontinent after 3-0 thrashing and just managing to draw series with Lanka... New players on both sides trying to establish themselves-Pujara,Baristow,Patel,Kohli,Compton etc Star players trying to prove their worth after so much criticism-SRT,KP,Dhoni Now people might argue that there were some brilliant knocks and some good spells of bowling but still the series looks like there is something missing... There is no intent from India apart neither by the team-management nor the players. 1-2 exceptions will not cut it England looked totally out of it in the 1st test which looked like just a Business as ususal performance by India,2nd test England sees a sniff and grabs it, but there is no stand and fight back by India. Even yesterday the scorecard at 50-0 did not have any spectacular storkeplay or a great spell of bowling... I am sorry if I was over-expecting from this series but it has been a major let down...not just from an Indian fan but also as a cricket lover. The boring 1-0 in the 3 test series with Eng-SA had more drama and seemed a lot more intense and so was the Ban-WI...This series reminds me of those last ball T20 games,where on paper they look great but still an overall yawn. I am not giving up yet...hopefully we will see and Indian fightback today.