India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

The revenge part was hyped by Indian media. Even against NZ and WI' date= India won unconvincingly. Eng coming from SA series ..are playing cricket at a higher level than India.
Not talking about the hyped bull s*** from the Indian media...I mean how many of us here on ICF atleast pay attention to their crap...Talking more in terms of a fan wanting to see us win our home series convinvingly to atleast slightly erase the memory of that humiliation.

No pride left in this Indian team Need I say more. Cant get Cook out even if their life depended on it and make him look as if he was a subcontinental player. All those 50s and 30s by Indian batters are useless. Indian top 6 batsmen has to take the blame for this debacle and Thanks Ashwin for your rubbish.There is no pride and fight left in these set of people wearing blue.Its a shame really.

Hoping for an Indian series loss I am a proud fan and will always watch this team, but sometimes you need to lose to move forward. After the 8-0 whitewash they did nothing and figured that going back and creating turners would mean they would be able to whitewash teams. No post mortem or changes. Anil Kumble was the only guy who actually brought up the 8-0 drubbing and he was just brushed off. The team management, administrators, media figures and players are in complete denial. Everybody knows this team needs to make big changes but we keep persisting with failures. We need to lose and lose badly in this series and vs Australia before changes will be made.