Mumbai Indians official thread for IPL 2012

DomainK

Yes' date=' the owners need to change the umpires with their money power. Especially those who can get intimidated by their squad and give favorable decisions to MI. then, They should launch complaints about the bad pitches(like the one against DD) which have caused their batting failures and ask IPL to allow them to buy another player as Malinga is injured. Or if possible, to delay all of their upcoming matches till Malinga is fit.[/quote'] Looks like you've been permanently hurt.. Get well soon.. :icflove:

I am surprised' date=' it should be you who should be hurt with your team losing. And I am certainly pleased with an underdog winning despite MI trying everything.[/quote'] Well I'm hurt.. If you look at my post. But you always hung on to that Ambani buying evrything.. Mate if Ambani had been getting his way out, MI would've not been losing back to back home matches.. Of all money he has at his disposal, he can't do didly squat and whatever you are claiming to be..

I am surprised' date=' it should be you who should be hurt with your team losing. [b']And I am certainly pleased with an underdog winning despite MI trying everything.
Mumbai Indians are actually very similar to Team Indians..We've got global contract of bigging up 'Underdogs'/debutants/unknown bowlers/unknown batsmen... Except being 'professionals' we do everything.. :(( How can you hate MI which is just like your Team India? :headshake: Shame on you!

Mumbai Indians are actually very similar to Team Indians..We've got global contract of bigging up 'Underdogs'/debutants/unknown bowlers/unknown batsmen... Except being 'professionals' we do everything.. :(( How can you hate MI which is just like your Team India? :headshake: Shame on you!
Dada..Emotional blackmail :acute:

After all, they have Indians in their name. Apne naan ko sarthak kar rahe hain.

MI is still the best team in the IPL. I'm surprised how many of you smart people have been thinking otherwise. In the IPL, anybody and his uncle can win at home. The real test is in winning away games. And MI has won 100% of the games they've played away from home. Thereby reaffirming their status as the world's premier T 20 side.

MI is still the best team in the IPL. I'm surprised how many of you smart people have been thinking otherwise. In the IPL' date= anybody and his uncle can win at home. The real test is in winning away games. And MI has won 100% of the games they've played away from home. Thereby reaffirming their status as the world's premier T 20 side.
then why MI didnt win @ home , aunty :((

then why MI didnt win @ home ' date=' aunty :(([/quote'] dumdum, stop being so dumb dumb. Don't you understand anything? After MI won a home game, against RR, there was nothing left to prove, The real test is when playing away from home. Thats where MI have excelled.

dumdum, stop being so dumb dumb. Don't you understand anything? After MI won a home game, against RR, there was nothing left to prove, The real test is when playing away from home. Thats where MI have excelled.
but i am still not able to understand when :mi: aunties can win outside , why cant :mi: uncles win @ home :((

but i am still not able to understand when :mi: aunties can win outside ' date=' why cant :mi: uncles win @ home :(([/quote'] last 2 IPL's MI wer like the top team in the league phase, this year we are following CSK's strategy .. coming from behind to win it.. yes sir :mi:

last 2 IPL's MI wer like the top team in the league phase' date=' this year we are following CSK's strategy .. coming from behind to win it.. yes sir :mi:[/quote'] i dont think :mi: which finsihed top of the leaugue last year..cant remember properly..

Yea, I saw Pollard coolly defend 3 or 4 deliveries when he came in to bat in the 16/17th over I was like wtf... MI have 4 Indian bowlers RP, BHajji, Munaf, and Ojha. Pollard ,Franklin, Rohit Sharma can also bowl What was the need for Perera? We cud have easily had Gibbs in the side... or Blizzard in place of the off color Rayudu Anyways Mitchel Johnson will join the squad later and I hope he gets a few games.

Yea' date= I saw Pollard coolly defend 3 or 4 deliveries when he came in to bat in the 16/17th over I was like wtf... MI have 4 Indian bowlers RP, BHajji, Munaf, and Ojha. Pollard ,Franklin, Rohit Sharma can also bowl What was the need for Perera? We cud have easily had Gibbs in the side... or Blizzard in place of the off color Rayudu Anyways Mitchel Johnson will join the squad later and I hope he gets a few games.
And his towards opponent players is way too irritating.. He was acting as if Awana is his biatch , in the end got out to him only:hehe: